1245 Exploiting

Orange 🍊

Your in game name: Orange

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:121830468

The player's in game name: Koala The Smexy SCP

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:192294830

What did the player do: He was able to exploit and obtain multiple harpoons as 1245, and used them as if they were a machine gun.

Evidence (required): These are his player kills, pretty godly if he is able to grab his single harpoon and kill that mass of people in a matter of seconds.
https://gyazo.com/80b599c2089d4600fcd6cfd918b8c750
https://gyazo.com/0e369afe830f66ec60040f919a2cd0e2

And here is me, he had threw 1 harpoon and killed a fellow CI, I picked it up and then I see three more lying on the ground I am assuming he threw at me and missed, to only get domed by another harpoon. In this screen shot  this is the after event and I am seen dead and he is still holding another harpoon.

https://gyazo.com/279e01dcdf4d94e13e0ef6e0fc10c28b

What do you believe should happen to the player: I believe the player should be warned, and a possible temporary restriction from 1245. 

Any extra information: I was told it was not his first time exploiting in this manner.

Edited by Official Orange
Wrong link

- Support

Was not an exploit Blackbeard gave me them because of somthing that happened.

Not sure what you mean by another time. although other staff have given me them. 

- Blackbear\ Rangieata 

Good report if i was exploiting tho

i had 56 originally from blackbeard xD 

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

18 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

This happened yesterday.

blackbeard gave me these ones

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Um your not dose to have they much. Only 1. Do that you aren't too op. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

10 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Um your not dose to have they much. Only 1. Do that you aren't too op. 

English jk dont beat me. and i was just using what blackbeard gave me

I gave him some because he kept getting stuck in ungrabable spots, sorry didn't think he was going to use em like that, if I need to be punished ill take it, totally my fault. every few minutes he would call for his harpoons, so I decided to give him some so again my fault.

~Broken wrists Blackbeard

Edited by 420 Blackbeard™

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)