GENSEC Rolecall 6/1/19 to 6/15/19

Matricies

Name: Noah lee

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): because of there was any issues with me at this rank I would be terminated already 

Any Concerns?: minging among command and NCOs 

Name: Boris

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I'm respectful and mature.

Any Concerns?: Me wanting the Rank for being in TS to be lowered to SO

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Name: Alpha

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I've been very active as a SO and I'm serious, mature and respectful

Any Concerns?: Brand new SO's messing up and people not closing doors.

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

On 6/8/2019 at 4:33 PM, Bonnnetwork | Winstri said:

Name: Chris Kyle

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): Hoping to continue training trainee's, I feel bad when I invite people on my friend list and they dont get trained immediately. Hope to get more SEC on the teams.

Any Concerns?: Need more Trainers, or active ones.

Hello Chris,

You are not on my roster at the moment. I have a chris who is a LCPL but not SGT JFTO Chris Kyle. Please talk to a DHOS+ because at the moment you are a SO.

1 hour ago, RandomPlayer said:

Name: Gary

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I am a hardworking soldier with nothing better to do with my time

Any Concerns?: Nada 

Hello Gary,

You are not on my roster at the moment. Please talk to a DHOS+ because at the moment you are a SO.

2 hours ago, big man said:

Name: Echo

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this):

Any concerns: Nope

Hello Echo,

You are not on my roster at the moment. Please talk to a DHOS+ to resolve this because at the moment you are an SO.

Name: Sam Fisher

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I try to do my best and keep my lower officers in line and keep order as well as give helpful tips to avoid friendly fire and not to become power hungry

Any Concerns: None At The Moment

Name: Lance

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I am active, I have been working on my aim, I know how to run dblock and when im given a order I get it done.

Any concerns: none

(had to make a new account for this, sorry for it being late)

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

Name: Brass

Why you should retain your current rank?: I have a lot of experience in GENSEC, both as a command member, and as a normal enlisted. My experience in leadership and knowledge about GENSEC, the facility, and the server as a whole make me a valuable asset to General Security.

Name: Reeki

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I follow orders when they are told to me, I can shoot good, and I don't fall down the elevator.

Any Concerns?: Nah

Answering for my boi George last minute

Name: George

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I try to be as active as possible and guide SO's so they can be good security

Any Concerns?: No

Also answering for my boi Koda

Name: Koda

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I am loyal and active to GENSEC, I typically 6 hours+ a day on this server and am up in late til the early mornings, where few security is active. I have been told to have good leadership skills and discipline.

Any Concerns?: Not at the moment