GENSEC Rolecall 6/1/19 to 6/15/19

Matricies

Name: Daedran

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I have a dedicated attitude and I'm willing to help out in any way that I can that is within my boundaries. I also find enjoyment being a JFTO,  as it gives me something to do when there is nothing to do

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

Name: Boris

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): The reason I should keep my current rank is because, My devotion and commitment to the server and Gensec, I put all my effort into my job and help gensec as much as I can.

Any Concerns?: Not at the current moment.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Name: Rektify

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I'm active, I perform well and I enjoy the server. I also enforce the rules decently upon SOs. 

Any concerns: Mingy SOs

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Name: Bubba 

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I am helpful, and I like security. I am a good leader and I enjoy my fellow security. 

Any Concerns?: None regarding security. Although I heated up some pasta from leftovers and it didn't taste as good as I thought. 

Name: DJ

Why should you retain your current rank? : I think I should retain my current position because of all the hard work I've put into my service for GenSec.

Any Concerns?: P.S  I wasn't able to put up another LOA about 2 months ago because my pc broke down on me so I was inactive for about 2 months without being able to leave a loa. 

Name: Kiar

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I should retain my current rank as I'm active, do as I'm told, and can handle situations with a cool head, and have always managed to assist in the recapture of SCP's(RCF)

Any Concerns?:

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 6/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, Matricies said:

On 6/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, Matricies said:

Name:Atlas

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): because it would be boring with out me and yes i know i'm mtf mostly now but i still hop on security{ because we da best no branch dis just kidding }

Any Concerns?:no u and dab son

22 hours ago, StrongOne01 said:

Name:StrongOne

Any Concerns?: What do you do if you can't get team speak or make an account on it without a firewall blocking it?

if you cant get onto TS speak to a DHOS+ to get special permissions to not have to be on their however do keep in mind this will reduce your chances of getting higher ranks

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Name: Acro

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): As I am relatively active and do my best to assist within D block and outside D block when needed (RCF) and also try my best to organize the SO's and LCPLs in chaotic situations, also due to my recent MSGT promotion, I believe I can assist further in this regard and eventually assist more in commanding in the future

Any Concerns?: Security Sniper does not have handcuffs

Edited by Acro

Name: Carlson

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I like this server, I like to take lead whenever I need. And I've worked hard for my rank and I will not just let it down.

Any Concerns?: No

"In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson."

Name: Gary

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I have been an officer of the gensec, training rookies, for the past 6days...

Any Concerns? none

sorry for being late, but i didnt have a working computer till now

Edited by RandomPlayer

Name: Bryan

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I've gained a lot of interest in this server, and I'm making friends and having fun playing on here. I'm doing what im told and I'm being responsible for my peers