GENSEC Rolecall 6/1/19 to 6/15/19

Matricies

Hello General Security,

This is a rolecall for all security LCPL+ who are on our roster. Please respond with the following format:

Name:

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this):

Any Concerns?:

If you are on LOA do not respond to this post unless your LOA ends before the required date or you have some special circumstance you have talked to High Command about. In addition, if you are not able to respond to this post due to forum issues have a low command member do so for you. Failure to do this by 6/15/19 will result in removal without question.

Name: Security SFTO WO Jared Fogle

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): Because I really like this server. Made freinds on it and its like 40% of the time im on my pc is spent on this server as gensec. every branch ive gotten in to i have not played since i got trained for it cause its boring compared to gensec.

Any Concerns?: nothing really

Edited by killermankey

RETINA BURN BOI

Name: TwoSix

I should retain my current rank because when most of higher command is not on, I keep SO's inline.

Concerns: In regards to new Officers, many of them are focused on being promoted and ignore direct orders from higher ranks. I don't know what can be done about SO's ignoring orders but it seems to be a lot more common than it was.

Name: JJWICKK

Why should you retain your current rank?: when D block needs help I won't hesitate to assist in taking back control. i can put up with the chaos as well if someone needs to head off 

Any Concerns?: none

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

Name: Cryolast

I should retain my current rank: I am very active and I think that I am doing a good job.

Concerns: Nope.

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Name: Corner

Why should you retain your current rank?: I believe i should retain my rank because I am very active and feel like I have a positive influence on lower ranks

Any Concerns?: none as of the moment

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Name: Canned Bread

Why should you retain your current rank? I think that I should retain my current rank because I am active almost everyday, and I try my hardest to keep D-Block in control.

Any Concerns? I would like it if Security could listen the first time so I would have to say the same thing eight times.

• Like 1

Name: Gunther

Why should I keep my rank? I work hard to hold the fort on D-Block, I'm knowledgeable on recapturing SCPs and knowing when to and when not to shoot D-Class and I take my job serious, and the RP piece serious as well. I also have trained multiple people since becoming JFTO and I still do. Also, if I'm not on NTF during Defcon 3's or D-Class, I'm on Security. 

Any concerns? None.

Edited by §3Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

Name: Vytal

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I've at least tried to work on D-Block, as well as testing it when I can. I've also worked on Trigger Discipline when required and, although irrelevant possibly, have been working on Event Team as well.

Any Concerns?: First off GIVE US ULTRAMARINES. Second off, I need my Low Command tags in the Discord.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Name: TheeReaper

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I believe  I always show good guidance to my men and always help where needed, Call lock downs when needed ''Defcon 3'' , And help out where ever I can.

Any Concerns?: I believe MSGT and SGM should be aloud to call lock downs during Defcon 4 

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

Name: Krafty

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I am active everyday and always train when there are trainees. I never break the rules and follow orders.

Any Concerns?: People need to close the doors behind them.

Edited by Krafty

Name: Trash

Why should you retain your current rank? (SGT+ must answer this): I'm on a lot, have good aim and watch my fire, do what I'm told, and try to wrangle in the white shirts when no one else is taking charge.

Any Concerns: None