Rank You are Applying For: Major

In-Game Name: Ruben

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Current Rank: Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Month 1 week

What timezone are you in?: (GMT +1)

How many Warns do you have?: 5

Permission: Dept Comm Bob Bob

Why should you be promoted (200 words Minimum): Since the beginning of my role inside PD low Command I learned a lot of new ways to approach situation thanks to other Departments. I actively try to prevent any bad reputation towards PD by not just demoting people who are breaking Departmental rules but also by showing them how to correct their mistaked and how to prevent it from happening in the future. I aid officers and listen to their complaints so that they can do their jobs with the utmost precision and following procedure because by eliminating waste/negative stimulation we motivate our officers to preform better in the line of duty assuring better reputation for the PD making it more attractive for other people to sign up and serve this country. furthermore will I Always continue learning and expanding my knowledge on how to communicate better and Ensure the best for this community. I am well developed in a lot of fields that make me suitable for this position such as: Tactics and Strategy: With my contacts and ties to multiple tactical units i am able to accuratly read a situation and the potential dangers of it being able to respond to the situation with utmost care, decreasing uneccesary harm to officers and civilians. Communication: Communication is very important in order to lead and give out orders to ensure the safety of officers and civillians and I am able to say i am very capable in communicating with not only PD but also with other departments and civillians. I am very capable in resolving issues inside the PD but also between Officers and Civillians due my experiences in different departments. Because of all this i see myslef as a Model-Command member and a good asset to command.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by RubenTheRealMVP
Changed timezone to gmt +1

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 6/3/2019 at 1:21 PM, Logan said:

+ Support

Active

Friendly

Mature

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2019 at 5:23 PM, Willy said:

+ Support

Active

Knows the rules

Not a minge

Good app throughout and deserves it!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP