The name of the administrator in the game: Koala The Smexy D class

The administrator's steam name (if you know it): [GL] Koala Bearr

What the administrator did:

Kill me and my friend as D but can't see

Evidence of abuse (required):

545324221_(46).thumb.png.760ca6c4d122fa9444c373dae1d7f411.png

What do you think should happen to the administrator:

Back to T Mod

Any additional information: I know I broke the NLR but this one.

Edited by MEMER
FIX (i press enter REEEE)X2[NOTE F MY GOOGLE S*&T LMAO]

AS this happened i was  a d class you are correct and you were a chef. so when i saw you out of your spawn i would kill you i killed you 3 times (good 5 minutes or so inbetweeen) then i got on staff and a D class pm me saying you were breaking NLR so i mentioned to you, you were so that you knew and could fix these actions i did not do anything other i didnt warn you or minge you.

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Void what i just said

Basically what happened was that i was on staff got off then didnt realize i was cloaked and i killed them i firmly apologized as many staff do this often and i said i was sorry and i asked for someone to uncloak me immendiantly. then right when they came back they started threatening me "im going to report you" etc so i said okay im sorry and left on with my day

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

- Support

This happens from time to time as staff members swap from being on duty and going back into RP. I do not believe Koala did this intentionally, and I do not believe Koala has a record of such conduct. As such, I believe that a simple reminder to be more careful when switching between jobs is in order and no further action.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

5 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

This happens from time to time as staff members swap from being on duty and going back into RP. I do not believe Koala did this intentionally, and I do not believe Koala has a record of such conduct. As such, I believe that a simple reminder to be more careful when switching between jobs is in order and no further action.

On 6/2/2019 at 9:24 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

I make this mistake of forgetting to uncloak quite regularly and Koala is a good player and staff member that I have seen and worked with recently and I know he would not do it intentionally. 

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• th3 locked this topic