Staff Restriction Appeal Format

Steam Name: Baldur

Ingame Name:Baldur

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:157624275

Have you donated to the server?:No

Staff Restriction Length: 3 months

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Th3, Ignenous

Reason for Staff Restriction: Striked as Tmod

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I would like to say that I'm sorry and that me getting my account hacked means that I wasn't doing my job right and that I've been seeing things wrong instead of the right way. I wish to redeem myself and try again and not screw up. I want to apologize to the person that I was in a sit in I honestly thought you where teaming and I didn't know what was really happening If so you could except my apology and forgive me because I didn't know what was going on and there where to many people talking in my ear so I couldn't really hear or start to understand, so I'm truly sorry for my rash mistake. I wish to try again and do my job as a staff member right and if some people don't think I should be given another chance I understand and I will wait my staff restriction till the full way, But again i'm truly sorry and I wish that I could redeem myself.

+/-

+

Good Guy.

Good Personality

Fun Person.

-

The stuff you did when you were first T-MOD was honestly really bad, I'm not exactly sure if you should be able to get a early staff restriction lifted, A Shortend one maybe.

If you have any questions regarding this, Please feel free to contact me on.

Forums, TS, Or Discord.

Your one and only - Boris

Btw Baldur is Ajax.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

I'm going to +support even though I'm on the edge.

You seem to have had a change of heart, and you're doing good since you came back.

Freindly twords players

But, if you do get accepted I want to see you try harder and do not make me regret my decision to up vote you're appeal. If you were striked it was for good reason most likely. But as I have said you are doing exceptionally better since you have came back and so far have earned a second chance.

Now why am I on the edge is the big question.

One, I dont like it when people do not follow the rules that have been set in place to make sure to protect the community at large and to ensure that everyone has a good time.

Two, I have had problems with you before so it gives me reluctance when plus supporting this.

Three, honestly if you messed up I would own up to it, and just wait out the restriction

But overall I think you deserve a second chance, but if anything just lessen the time of the restriction if you really did mess up.

spacer.png

• Manager

+/- Support

+Worked very hard

+Active

-Abused powers often

-Freezes people for no reasons

I say wait the 3 months or appeal in a month or 2.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

21 minutes ago, Nimo said:

+/- Support

+Worked very hard

+Active

-Abused powers often

-Freezes people for no reasons

I say wait the 3 months or appeal in a month or 2.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro