Neutral Chess Boards So Anyone Can Play Chess - Denied

timmoomoo

So i've been playing on SCP-RP for a while now, and i've adopted this persona of "Peacful Chess Man" and I play a D class and just play chess with people. And I desire no violence. But I can't play chess with foundation staff without breaking the rules, or unless I break out. So I desire for a neutral chess board that is neither in the D class cells, or the Research bunks, maybe at the top of the elevator in D class.

- Support

This would distract security from their job and would be completely useless. I think if a security would like to play chess they would switch to D Class or Research. Plus chess is better in a quiet environment and the top of d block is a horrible place. 

17 hours ago, TheBetterBrandon said:

-Support

Security shouldn't be playing chess on the job anyway. Another thing to add is not a lot of people play chess in the first place, so it would just be another entity to slightly lag the server.

Agreed. But we can add one in bunks. So when they are on nlr they can do something.

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||