Neutral Chess Boards So Everyone Can Play In SCP-RP

timmoomoo

So i've been playing on SCP-RP for a while now, and i've adopted this persona of "Peacful Chess Man" and I play a D class and just play chess with people. And I desire no violence. But I can't play chess with foundation staff without breaking the rules, or unless I break out. So I desire for a neutral chess board that is neither in the D class cells, or the Research bunks, maybe at the top of the elevator in D class.

6 hours ago, timmoomoo said:

So i've been playing on SCP-RP for a while now, and i've adopted this persona of "Peacful Chess Man" and I play a D class and just play chess with people. And I desire no violence. But I can't play chess with foundation staff without breaking the rules, or unless I break out. So I desire for a neutral chess board that is neither in the D class cells, or the Research bunks, maybe at the top of the elevator in D class.

There is already chess in lower d block.

-OG Minge

Personally, I don't like the automatic - Supports just for not following the format. We should still judge things based on their merits in my opinion.

On the topic of this suggestion, I don't see this working out. If a D-Class and a GENSEC sit down to play a game, I can guarantee another D-Class will run up and stab the GENSEC to death, making them next to useless.

- Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

4 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Personally, I don't like the automatic - Supports just for not following the format. We should still judge things based on their merits in my opinion.

On the topic of this suggestion, I don't see this working out. If a D-Class and a GENSEC sit down to play a game, I can guarantee another D-Class will run up and stab the GENSEC to death, making them next to useless.

- Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png