Are you a Moderator+?
Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak?
Almost everyday.

Do you have a working quality mic?
Indeed.

What timezone are you in?
PST.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)
The reason I want to become a support team member, Is because, I'd like to expand myself from just a moderator, I want to help more than SCP-RP Players. The satisfactory of being able to help more than just a small portion of the community, To possibly the full community, This could be the chance I needed to fulfill my goal, What I've seen from my personal times being in that support channel, Is people not being seen too, I would love not to just sit there, And let them be there, Just waiting. All around I could bring help and support to everyone that needs and requires it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?
I think I could improve support team, In a positive direction by, Bring fun and joy to the team, Help support players and improve their feeling towards gaminglight as a hole.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
Hello, My name is Boris, Your support member for this (Evening,Morning,Afternoon). How may I help you?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your
ability?
Affirmative.

Notes: If you have supportive criticism or anything that would help me improve my future apps, Or just myself I would love to hear it,
Please contact me on TS, Discord, Or On this very forums.
Your on and only - Boris.

Trap.—

giphy.gif