Scarlet's Trial Moderator Application - SCP RP- Accepted

Scarlet

IN-GAME NAME: Scarlet

STEAM NAME: Hi, I'm Baka

WHAT IS YOUR STEAM ID?: STEAM_1:1:170728898

DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER EXPERIENCE WITH STAFFING? (IF YES, EXPLAIN.): 
Yes, I have served as an administrator on RP-Land Dark RP, as well as Senior Admin on a Trouble in Terrorist Town server known as Frosty-Gamers. I am also a current Senior Moderator on a SWRP that will remain unnamed for reasons regarding privacy, and am willing to resign from said position on said SWRP server if it means putting more time into the Gaming Light community.

WHAT DATE DID YOU START PLAYING ON THE COMMUNITY? (ROUGHLY): January 19th, 2019.

WHAT DATE DID YOU CREATE YOUR FORUMS ACCOUNT?: March 31st, 2019.

CURRENT RANK ON SERVER? (ULX RANK, NOT RP RANK): User

How many warns do you have on the server? (Show proof with a screenshot): I have no warnings on the server.

HAVE YOU DONATED?: Yes, I've donated for a custom class before.

WHAT RANK ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?: Trial Moderator

ARE YOU STAFF ON ANOTHER COMMUNITY? (BE HONEST): Yes, I am, and again the server will remain unnamed for privacy reasons.

HAVE YOU READ THE STAFF GUIDELINES AT 

YOU WILL BE TESTED ON IT: Yes, I have read over related punishments and the chain of command, as well as skim read through warnings and procedures for a sit.

TIMEZONE: CDT

PERMISSION (SENIOR MOD+ NEED THIS): 

WHY DO YOU BELIEVE YOU DESERVE THE RANK? (150 WORD MINIMUM)

I believe that this rank is a stepping stone towards a better understanding of the server and the players on it, to see a server one must climb its ranks, using time and dedication, as well as taking full responsibility on any questions you need answered. As a player of role-play servers for more than two years now, it seems that no one ever talks about how staff does their jobs right, and they believe that their opinions are what should shape staff, this however can lead to problems between staff and player relations, I seek to do a job impressive enough that others find it good, so other players can look up to these members who've taken the time to moderate and ensure that every player has a good time on the server. It is never my intention to disrespect others or look down on them, rather I seek to become like a big brother, and guide them on the right path so they can have fun without having to deal with others who want to harm their fun. I believe with my time on other server staff that I fully understand and accept my role as staff over role-player fairly well, and I am willing to dedicate all time I have ensuring that others can have peace if necessary. Staff's job is to be the shining example of Respect, Discipline, and Patience, never letting their anger show to their players, or annoyance giving in to a minging player. They must also be able to calm down others and show tutor-age to those who require it. I show signs of calm and patience in these areas and have an aptitude for giving players a better idea of the game, this is why I believe I deserve to become a trial moderator for Gaming Light's SCP RP.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

My first approach would to calm the player down, and have them stop, advising them with a verbal warning as well to not repeat previous actions, as well as verbally warn them to not disrespect and degrade staff, we are here to do our jobs, not to personally attack players. After the player is verbally warned take account of server guidelines and proceed to punish the player as such, Mass RDM being a 10,000 second minge, therefore I would need to call a higher staff position to assist me in the sit.

Edited by Hello, I'm Baka

+Support
Great Guy to talk too
Is running a really cool custom class MTF branch thingy, I personally find it intriguing
He never gets in trouble
He deserves this rank since he is quite hard working.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

10 hours ago, Bor said:

+Support

Great Community Member.

Active

Great personality, Funny.

Good And Constructive APP.

Grammer is good.

Your one and only - Boris

Agreed, awesome guy and fun to play with.