StrongOne's - Event Team App

StrongOne01

In-Game Name: StrongOne                                                                                                                                      

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789):STEAM_0:0:210272066                                                                                 

What is your ULX Rank?: user                                                                                                                                                

What is your RP Rank?: SR / LCPL                                                                                                                              

What is your timezone?: Central Daylight Time                                                                                                                  

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8                                                                                    

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No.

How Active are you? (1/10):8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to join the event team because I have some fun ideas I want to do on the server with events. I want to change some of the lack of events on the server because some people complain about not enough events on the server and because how often I am on I am able to more events than some of the other event team. By allowing me on the event team I can do some fun events. Players won’t be bored as much as they are right now. I will make sure I keep events even as if I do a breach event I will back it up with an event for the gensec to keep the complaints to a minimum. If I get accepted for the staff team you will see some good changes with the complaint the players make. Some of the events I have in mind will be really awesome to see in the server, some of the events will only be for fun and not scp related but some are scp related. 

awesome

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):SCP HOSTAGE: This event will be 2 scps are being hold hostage by an unknown group of people and a different team will have to retrieve the scps from the other groups and they have to retrieve them without killing the scps and they only get 1 shot at this. If the group holding them hostage wins they have to be faced with MTF, if MTF does not do anything about it they will be sold back to the facility. (also the unknown group of people gets to put defense(s) anywhere in there building)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP-079 (I just remembered about this SCP) and the reason why I like this SCP is when he has a containment breach he, is one of the more powerful scp that can breach/help other scps.

Edited by StrongOne01

18 minutes ago, Nexieys said:

-/+ Support

- Clean App

- Active

- Your event Idea has no Lore this would be a fun side event to do, but I think you should put a event you would do with the foundation and that follows lore.

Please Contact Me if you make changes. (SUGGESTED)

Trap.—

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Nexieys said:

-/+ Support

- Clean App

- Active

- Your event Idea has no Lore this would be a fun side event to do, but I think you should put a event you would do with the foundation and that follows lore.

Please Contact Me if you make changes. (SUGGESTED)

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support

We don't ALWAYS follow lore. In fact, the Story line Events that I'm doing are entirely non-lore, but still build on to GamingLight lore!

Good luck, Strong.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+Support

* I haven't seen anything negative from you

* Bonus points for creativity and originality

* Has reasons for why he should be accepted, not just "I want to be on the team"

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...