Bonk's Behaviour

Emoonk

Your in game name: Emoonk

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78928930

The player's in game name: BonkBoeink

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:167342737

What did the player do: The player denies all things against him, he denies the sits he has been in and has said all that have called him disrespectful and rude as "false". He has claimed to put his minges in the past but is just using that as an excuse, he still minges in ooc, and all of the -1s in his staff application proves it, People still consider him a minge. The player has made multiple claims about me which are false, but when I proved to him they are false, he calls the proof not 100% proof. The proof I have sent him is screenshots, proving him wrong. For example he states I was blacklisted from MTF, when I showed him a screenshot of me and Wundt talking about me resigning he said that wasn't 100% proof, even though it has dates and names of Wundt. 

The player has claimed I was going to be demoted and striked from research, but again I resigned. And before I could give proof about that, BonkBoeink says "get the fuck outta my DM's" and blocks me. (even tho no is ever in his dms)

Evidence (required): The linked photos below.

What do you believe should happen to the player: I want him to be taught that this behaviour is not acceptable and he has shown no signs of improvement since his "mingey past life". Please either have a talk with him, or punish him harder when he is punished.

4.png

2.png

3.png

1.png

5.png

15 minutes ago, Emoo said:

-Support This is meant to get players warned/banned/minged for their behavior when staff are not on not to start arguments

This found me taken up to his cmd members

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Emoo said:

-Support This is meant to get players warned/banned/minged for their behavior when staff are not on not to start arguments

I was told to post this here, it was in General beforehand. 

3 hours ago, Emoo said:

Bonks Behavior is unacceptable, I've had sits with him where his excuses are I'm just trying to help (Building Huge ramps to get onto the elevator). But all and all, He's improved slightly, He's getting better, Especially as in research when he Is on the job he is quite respective, He turns mingy whenever  it's off the game, Or off the research job. Make sure this is a Warn/Ban/Minge report before posting it in here, If you would like action taken against this specif player please contact CMD Members, I don't think that is necessary though.

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

This found me taken up to his cmd members

This is my personal opinion if you would like to speak to me and change my mind about something, Please contact me in TS Discord or forums.

Your one and only - Boris.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

You were calling me a minge in game when i told you to stop. So you brung it to DM's. You kept on making false shit. I told you to get the fuck outta my DM's.

And then i blocked you.

Next time, don't harass a player, then go into the DM's and not expect to be blocked.

Also talking about CI blacklisting me and shit. Bringing up the past when you know i don't like it. 

Take the Advice instead of a report.

Also, show the whole conversation. Instead of my responses towards yours. I can show the full conversation.

5 hours ago, Emoonk said:

The player has claimed I was going to be demoted and striked from research, but again I resigned. And before I could give proof about that, BonkBoeink says "get the fuck outta my DM's" and blocks me. (even tho no is ever in his dms)

No, I was saying that due to your actions. You were PROBABLY going to be striked and demotion. Due to the fact of how you were being mingey. You were harassing me and that got me mad. Show the FULL Dms instead buddy.

Edited by [icOnic] BonkBoeink

-OG Minge

13 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

You were calling me a minge in game when i told you to stop. So you brung it to DM's. You kept on making false shit. I told you to get the fuck outta my DM's.

And then i blocked you.

Next time, don't harass a player, then go into the DM's and not expect to be blocked.

Also talking about CI blacklisting me and shit. Bringing up the past when you know i don't like it. 

Take the Advice instead of a report.

Also, show the whole conversation. Instead of my responses towards yours. I can show the full conversation.

Bonk, what actions have I done to "PROBABLY" get demoted? Please ask Jeff what I did during research to get me "PROBABLY" demoted. "You kept on making false shit", THIS IS THE POINT OF THIS POST, you keep denying everything even though I have evidence and proof saying otherwise. Instead of taking your past actions and understanding them, you just deny it and try to move on. You need to understand the past and focus on improving your character if you want stuff like Staff or want people to not think of you in mingey ways. Minging off the job is as bad as minging on job. If you are a minge off the job, it doesn't just disappear when you swap over. The branches agree with me, and if you are caught minging off the job, they will still punish you on your life.

32 minutes ago, Nexieys said:

agreed, seems to me like you guys were just arguing 

I was told to post this here.

9 minutes ago, Emoonk said:

Bonk, what actions have I done to "PROBABLY" get demoted? Please ask Jeff what I did during research to get me "PROBABLY" demoted. "You kept on making false shit", THIS IS THE POINT OF THIS POST, you keep denying everything even though I have evidence and proof saying otherwise. Instead of taking your past actions and understanding them, you just deny it and try to move on. You need to understand the past and focus on improving your character if you want stuff like Staff or want people to not think of you in mingey ways. Minging off the job is as bad as minging on job. If you are a minge off the job, it doesn't just disappear when you swap over. The branches agree with me, and if you are caught minging off the job, they will still punish you on your life.

I was told to post this here.

YOU WERE FUCKING TRYING TO SET ME OFF.

SHOW THE WHOLE DAMN DMS YOU WERE TRYING TO SET ME OFF TO THE POINT WHERE YOU PISSED ME OFF.

STOP TRYING TO START SHIT.

Also Emoonk. You were a minge off the job. That's what i meant. You were probably gonna get demoted to striked for your behavior. That was my assumption. I was also told that you were blacklisted from MTF. But that was false. So that was wrong on my part, but next time, Don't keep on calling me a minge and bringing the past up on me just to set me off and start an argument. Just so you can report me.

This is  very immature of you and i expected better off of you.

-OG Minge

• Manager
37 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

SHOW THE WHOLE DAMN DMS YOU WERE TRYING TO SET ME OFF TO THE POINT WHERE YOU PISSED ME OFF.

Also Emoonk. You were a minge off the job. That's what i meant. You were probably gonna get demoted to striked for your behavior. That was my assumption. I was also told that you were blacklisted from MTF. But that was false. So that was wrong on my part, but next time, Don't keep on calling me a minge and bringing the past up on me just to set me off and start an argument. Just so you can report me.

49 minutes ago, Emoonk said:

Both of you stop arguing. If you both continue to argue I will get a Forum Diplomat to hide this.

This is no where to argue if you want to argue then do it in Pm's not Forums.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

https://imgur.com/a/cFVVRZk

We talked about this Bonk.

Look on the right side off the picture to see, Idk how to use snipping tool.

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Denied

The amount of immaturity and disrespect you both displayed in this report is astounding. Due to this and the fact that this is for ingame related reports for when staff aren't online, I do not believe this report should get accepted. Most if not all of the screenshots used as evidence are incomplete and only show one side which I don't believe is enough to issue a punishment over. What I can do is punish you two for the immaturity and rude comments you both made towards each other.

Both of you will receive a 2 day ban from the forums and a week long restriction of posting.

You will also both receive warning points on the forums for your behavior.

In the mean time I suggest following this guide if you would prefer to be unbothered in your discord dm's.

https://gyazo.com/64d5bda3e6d89bb8986d4184f413fa60

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic