Psycho's Event Teams Application

Psycho

Name: Psycho

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:454410711

What is your ULX Rank?:  Gold

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7 I know decent amount of lore in the Scp universe and I always refresh my memory. 

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l):   Sadly no and I wish to get my first experience here with such a great community.

How Active are you?:  On everyday

How many warns do you have?: 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:  You should allow me to be apart of the Event team I can learn fast and can be very helpful when needed, I can be very creative at times. With collaboration I could come up with some interesting things. My experience with the Scp universe could lead to lore friendly events that are plausible in the lore, along with a fun events that prizes can be won I have seen two of these done with success and I wish to bring more for players to take a break from chaos of D block or Dealing with Scps.  I hope to convince new players to keep coming back to the server and play more, I don't lose my temper quickly and when I do I try to keep it on the low and not make things worse. I'm helpful to new players new to the server  and hope to make their time on it more fun. I will do anything you ask of me I am honest and can be trusted.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): I would like to make an event where in transport samples of SCP 610 get out and infect the towns people. Spores would make it into D block and 2 D class would  be infected and would have to attack anyone they saw (They cannot stay in D block they must leave ). while some other less powerful ones would break in through gate A. The facility would have to terminate and destroy the bodies of the infected to rid itself of the infection.

what is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite is SCP 354 A red pool that leads to a new dimension, With everything we know messed around like grass being like blades days being longer than 24 hours. And a mysterious entities crated by the pool or the ones we don't know about that live in that place.

Retired A1 Commander Krug, Retired Admiral Versio, Former E11 MAJ, Former RRH

• 3 weeks later...

+ Support

A good event idea and good explanation. Just work on expanding it a bit, and don't just spawn them in D-Block. Also, just be sure to prepare for the unprepared, if you know what I mean.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+ Support

* Detailed application which is always nice

* Minimal grammar mistakes

* Clear and concise reasoning

* Event could be easily replicated with the bell (SCP-513) when combined with either 008 or 049

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...