912's Labelling Ability

Clearance Level: 1

List of Personnel:Maxorite2000

# of D-Class involved: 3( can be done with zero,at least 1 must be used to analyze behavior)

SCP : 912

Errors/Safety Hazards:1.(RP specific)I will only use badges of foundation staff that are not at work at the moment and perhaps 912 can only detect active members accurately.

2.(dependent on rolls)

Question: How accurate is 912 able to differentiate Real foundation ID from Fake?(This test will involve 10 attempts).

Background Research:On rare occasions,D-class have attempted to exit D-block by Fabricating ID and badges under the guise of being "Undercover" in an attempt to exit the facility.SCP-912 has only been allowed to arrest or Subdue what he deems as "Criminals". This test will see if 912 could be used as a quasi ID scanner by testing his accuracy in deciding whether the badges i tell the D-Class are genuine.

Hypothesis: Due to the nature of 912 only arresting and subduing non-foundation personnel,I believe he will only have below average(<40%),due to not participating in the more "Mentally Invested" activities of the foundation such as verifying ID.

Observation:912 had no trouble discerning between the deep fakes(rolls of 70 and above, even a 90),but had average success seeing real badges,and very-below average accuracy with crude fakes(25 and below),getting visually aggravated when he guessed those incorrect.

Analysis/Conclusion:His overall success was 60%, not terribly accurate but can easily label well-made forgeries,even if the crude ones get past him.

Does Hypothesis align with conclusion?:No,I underestimated 912's overall ability,however he is generally better finding flaws in deep fakes than the average SO.This also brings a major warning,make sure SO's check the crude IDs as 912 sees them as real most of the time.