vip player abusing his rankDenied

James Charles

Your in game name: Timmy Carlton

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:91384406

The player's in game name: DOC CPT Cashtag 1F16

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_1:0:161412946

What did the player do: false demoted me and removed whitelist because i argued with him in ooc (which isn't a valid reason)

Evidence (required): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=000C7A04s9w&feature=youtu.be

What do you believe should happen to the player: a demotion 

Any extra information: his friend kept saying that he was glad he false demoted me ( this is more proof in the second clip) also he false demoted without question ( abuse of power). I request for my whitelist returned. He claimed that i stole the car and the video shows the gun dealer stole it, still he false demoted me.

Edited by James Charles

You should place this under the police section as this is a report for the demotion of a police rank. He's a Captain therefore has the authority to use /demote and promote/demote up to the rank of Sergeant.

Please post this under the police section if you believe your demotion was false or you are requesting the demotion of a players police rank.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

10 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Low Command on up can /demote their officers if need be.

Staff should be the only ones using the demote command. If you need someone demoted off the job you should call staff. 

logan2.png

3 hours ago, Logan said:

Staff should be the only ones using the demote command. If you need someone demoted off the job you should call staff. 

There was no staff online. The server was in chaos and there was mass minging. And yes, hereby I admit my mistake of /demoting you because I thought you were someone else. Your name started with OFC and so did someone on thief who stole a cop car. I thought you stole and a cop car and I only got to see half a second of the name. I looked at the tab list for too short. I also say that "I might have /demoted the wrong guy" in OOC (Which you actually cut out of the video at around 3:13) and that I probably got you instead of the actual minge. We are human and we make mistakes. I made the mistake of judging too soon and thinking you did it when it was someone else. But because I messed up does not allow you to talk to me in the way you did. After all, I'm your higher up. I decided to demote you because of the way you were talking to me, which I did not appreciate. I am willing to give you a second chance, come talk to me in TS if you want your chance.

Also I’d like to see the whole video. You cut out parts making this incomplete evidence. 

~RCPD Captain Cashtag.

Edited by Cashtag

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

9 hours ago, Logan said:

What I say about that. Is that it is ok to demote if staff is on and your a cmd rank that can demote them.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

14 hours ago, Cashtag said:

There was no staff online. The server was in chaos and there was mass minging. And yes, hereby I admit my mistake of /demoting you because I thought you were someone else. Your name started with OFC and so did someone on thief who stole a cop car. I thought you stole and a cop car and I only got to see half a second of the name. I looked at the tab list for too short. I also say that "I might have /demoted the wrong guy" in OOC (Which you actually cut out of the video at around 3:13) and that I probably got you instead of the actual minge. We are human and we make mistakes. I made the mistake of judging too soon and thinking you did it when it was someone else. But because I messed up does not allow you to talk to me in the way you did. After all, I'm your higher up. I decided to demote you because of the way you were talking to me, which I did not appreciate. I am willing to give you a second chance, come talk to me in TS if you want your chance.

Also I’d like to see the whole video. You cut out parts making this incomplete evidence. 

~RCPD Captain Cashtag.

Don't give me "i am only human" bs, you didn't even give me the benefit of the doubt. Again ill remind you that we were talking ooc, your rank and rp rules don't apply there and you removed my whitelist because of what i said in ooc which makes it a false whitelist removal. Regardless, just give me back my whitelist so that this can be over with and i'll take the report down. Thats all im asking and im trying to put this behind me. 

To make some stuff clear so you stop acting like babys arguing over candy

-cash cant remove whitelist

-you have made reports exactly the same

-in OOC your rp rank does apply to some extent

-he demote you for your attitude towards him

-title is mislesding. This has noting tondo with his VIP+ rank

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

6 hours ago, Sion said:

To make some stuff clear so you stop acting like babys arguing over candy

-cash cant remove whitelist

-you have made reports exactly the same

-in OOC your rp rank does apply to some extent

-he demote you for your attitude towards him

-title is mislesding. This has noting tondo with his VIP+ rank

Fame tbh Im not sure either whether is is a false demote thing or demotion request. I am really confused by this too.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

I feel like this is more towards a police demotion report. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

While OOC does mean "Out of character", people are still allowed to give punishments for disrespect if deemed necessary. Thats why I can't go in OOC and call high command names and then say "its out of character so you can't do anything." I'm not accusing you of doing said thing, its just an example.