Hoovy

Caboose's Blacklist Appeal

Should Caboose be unblacklisted?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Caboose be unblacklisted from the Gaminglight Community?

• Yes, I support Caboose being unblacklisted.
    • I am indifferent. (+/- support)
    • No, I do not support Caboose being unblacklisted.

Preface: Please be advised I am not posting this for myself, I am posting this for Caboose seeing as his forums account was banned. I have full perms to do this from Invaliff. However, I do support him being unblacklisted from this community.

-

-

Steam Name:  Sal/Caboose

Ingame Name: CCO EXO Doyle/Coyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42270466

Ban Length: Blacklisted

The admin that Banned you: SMT

Reason for Ban: Being Toxic/Disrespectful towards SMT

Dispute: So it has been a while hasn’t it. I never imagined myself writing one of these for I always thought that it would be instantly denied. I am going to be 100% honest in writing this and will explain every single notion to what lead to my blacklist.

It first started when I resigned from my Head Gamemaster position last year when Gaur was managing Clone Wars Roleplay. Once I left, I started being toxic and bragging how I didn’t have to deal with shit anymore from anyone and poked fun at some people who were still staff at the time. Those people were good friends of mine, and some were not. Some of the higher staff took this as toxicity and disrespect, which I now completely understand. As I said before, I am going to be 100% honest, and I was very immature in doing shit like that at the time. This stopped immediately after when I took a long break as I entered my first month at college. I came on teamspeak every so often and talked to a few friends with very little trouble. On the side, I would speak to friends who had some drama happened to them with staff, being yelled at by their managers, etc. and I would talk trash behind their back. Some of these people ended up getting removed and later blacklisted as well, and I began being extremely toxic again. I started talking shit behind SMT’s back, still without knowing the full story. I spoke to some friends who were there and found out both stories why those people were blacklisted. At the time, I was blinded by rage, believing my friends 100% without finding the better side with facts. I now understand the reason why those actions took place, and all the events that lead up to my blacklist were utterly my responsibility.

I went on teamspeak in mid-October already piped up with rage and asked the SMT member, Mikedanoobgamer, to permaban me from the community. He kept on saying no but my anger took over, and I disrespected the team for what they did to my friends who were blacklisted. He gave me a “Speak with SMT” tag, and that was it. I later went on the forums to find myself banned. Once again, I let my immaturity get to me and was punished because of it. I should have left the community instead of pestering it and then come back when I was at the right mindset to do so.

This did not stop there, however, during New Year's Eve, I got high with a bunch of my friends from school and thought it is a good idea to get a fake account on the forums and start spamming the chat box with repulsive subjects. I was banned once again and left the community.

I do not expect to be forgiven, nor do I hope to be accepted back in the community. I know many SMT and Zeeptin heard this from a lot of players, but I have worked on changing my behaviors from the long break I took from GMod. As I recognize my past actions, I want to apologize to all the players and the management. I have left a lot of bruises that affected my image in this community, and it has all been on me. I especially want to apologize to Zeeptin for all of my past actions. Thank you all for viewing

~ Caboose

Ex-Head Gamemaster

Wait as in MY CABOOSE BDIBSDFIBIDSB

-/+ support 

if this is the caboose i think it is he was a great guy, always helpful, kind and always fun to be around 

what caboose did to get this blacklist was quite unacceptable however i am a person who believes in change and thinks he should be given a chance however add in a perm staff restriction a a 6 month command restriction maybe? 

+Support

i met caboose during my first time on clone wars.

he was nice and calm, I see why he wanted to get ban (as I did do the same) 

+support

Listen we all have rough patches and some hiccups here and there, Hell even SMT does it were human that happens 

I remember when you chased me out of DB when I was in 501st those were good times

But in the end i think you deserve a second chance 😄

12 hours ago, YaBoiCrimson said:

+support

Listen we all have rough patches and some hiccups here and there, Hell even SMT does it were human that happens 

I remember when you chased me out of DB when I was in 501st those were good times

But in the end i think you deserve a second chance 😄

23 hours ago, China said:

+Support

i met caboose during my first time on clone wars.

he was nice and calm, I see why he wanted to get ban (as I did do the same) 

When no one reads the new FAQ about blacklist......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zeeptin said:

When no one reads the new FAQ about blacklist......

Denied

The SMT team has decided to deny this due to the post made by Zeeptin above about the FAQ, and due to the amount of toxicity that you exerted during your time before the blacklist. There are also several other things you did before being blacklisted. For these reasons, we have decided to deny your ban appeal.