$ My D class Brothers $

Reznov

What we accomplished tonight shows the strength and will power of this community. Not only did we ban together as one but we conquered impossible odds. We as D class, the few, the proud, managed not only to take control over the entire facility but cause TWO count em TWO Defcon 1 scenarios in the span of a single hour. We faced walls of heavy armor and multiple unmounted 300 round light machine guns AND STILL CAME OUT ON TOP.  You all make me so proud and honored to be your commander and you continue to surpass my expectations daily! This is the unofficial D class only discord started as of today, its just starting out and will continue to be improved on as the days go on. We as a people will never show weakness in the eyes of death or defeat, we will continue to come back stronger and stronger every time we are smite down. WE ARE D CLASS!!!!! 

rf9gkem2mm411.png

Edited by th3
  • Like 1

Founder of Reznov

The reason why the last d-class discord didn't work. Was because someone made a announcement to riot. Then there was a 5 hour long riot. And the way they says they would control them is by of they didn't listen. They would kick them out of the brotherhood. Which most of the d-class went in the discord. There isn't easy a way to control them. That's why.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Lol i was apart of that discord. Mainly MTF and GenSec raided it to make announcements calling for D-Class to stop rioting ( about 7 pings in 3 hours ) which was hilarious. I left the old one after that, tho im interested in this one - mind sending me a invite?

14 hours ago, BuckBe said:

I can assure there will be no plans or announcements of 5 hour long riots or even half of that, thats just ridiculous and annoying for everyone. 

i want the discord

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

• 2 weeks later...

Announcment

Please do not ask for the discord link at the moment. Like we've said, the discord is not official and it would go against rules to advert a discord link. If you would like to be apart of the discord bring it into DM's.

Thank you ~Iceman

• Bread locked this topic