Sign in to follow this  
wanna sprite cranberry

Guys Stop the Player Diss.

The amount of player diss actually made me think to leave towards others and the huge amount towards me. My character Saesee Tiin gives me the most hate ever. People say that your terrible at that job and you suck. the worst one I got was you are the worst saesee tiin ever just leave of how bad and stupid you are. PLEASE STOP. This has gone too far if this goes on I might resign and that will be the fate of the players did and all the people who think i do good will miss me.

Do not ever let people get to you. Go immediately to SMT if they are harassing you. This isnt disrespect. This is harassment and bullying. If anyone who sees this thinks it's ok to do this, you can and will be blacklisted for this stuff. It's happened before and it can happen again 

Hmm, only joke I would know is Tim can but if somebody is actually bullying you than report them and get that shiz out of here

I am sorry for what happend to you. Please contact me ASAP i'll try my best to fix whatever pushed you to this. Your a great guy and no one deserves to feel targeted.

- General/Admin Blizzard

the hell?!?!?!  You're the one who gives people the most crap.  All I see from you in chat is little digs at others and complaining all day.  You constantly complain about every event.  you bug GM's about everything.  You never respond to questions.  You take every chance to make a small insult at someone in chat and try to make everyone feel inferior.  I know this is gonna be removed but I'm calling this bullcrap out.  Fix yourself before trying to fix others. 

On 5/31/2019 at 1:45 AM, BUBTHESTUD said:

the hell?!?!?!  You're the one who gives people the most crap.  All I see from you in chat is little digs at others and complaining all day.  You constantly complain about every event.  you bug GM's about everything.  You never respond to questions.  You take every chance to make a small insult at someone in chat and try to make everyone feel inferior.  I know this is gonna be removed but I'm calling this bullcrap out.  Fix yourself before trying to fix others. 

not gonna get in this whole argument but the GM thing I do agree with.....