Nexieys - TMOD Application- Accepted

Nexieys

Should I be apart of the staff team?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be apart of the staff team?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Nexieys

What is your steam name?: [GL] Nexieys

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:121258776

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I use to be SMT/Staff on multiple dark rp servers. Including Devour Gaming, Superior (ETC). I worked up the ranks know most ulx commands, and have tons of experience handling sits.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started playing gaming light around 3 months ago but I have played on gaminglight servers before like maybe a year ago. But ever since then I have loved it and the community it provides.

What date did you make your forums account? Around a month ago.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 active warnings.. and 3 warnings from a long time ago proof: spacer.png

564103227_Screenshot(12).thumb.png.d58891f9d239412af99fc3360d3fb31d.png

Have you donated? Yes Platinum Rank

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because I am already dedicated to this server through roleplay and Event Team, I would love to dedicate my self even more through staff and helping out whenever I can. A lot of the times I am on I always see people complaining about problems or needing staff and If I am staff I can help and make sure the server is running smoothly with minimum problems as possible. I also enjoy this server very much weather that's roleplaying, creating events etc I love this server and it explains my insane activity. I feel as if I get accepted since I am active so much I will be able to help in a huge way during the night when there is close to no staff on and when there is staff on. I will be able to handle sits and make the server clean, because lets be real is rp'ing is not fun when theres problems happening and glitches etc thus why I will be able to help make the server as fun as possible for the community of players we have.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would tell them to stop. If they continued I would then gag them, after that I would warn them for Mass RDMx(the number of people they rdmed)/ Staff Diss, I would then keep them there until I got higher up to give them the 10,000 Second minge. If no higher up comes I would minge them for 300 seconds until I could get one.

Edited by Nexieys

+Support

-App looks good

-The MRDM question seems to have been fixed

-Good person

-Has fixed his act plenty since he joined

-Would like to see as staff.

-Blackbeard

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

4 minutes ago, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

+Support

-App looks good

-Good person

-Blackbeard

• Gaminglight Love 1

Aight I don't approve of this

15 hours ago, 420 Blackbeard™ said:

+Support

-App looks good

-Good person

-Blackbeard

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+Support

- good application

- nice person

- very active

- experienced

* I loved working with you in DevourGaming, you were an awesome manager. You were fun to be around and were professional at the same time. *

I wish you the best of luck ~Iceman

Edited by Iceman0923
  • Gaminglight Love 1