• No

In-Game Name:  HOS Rangiatea

Steam Name: [GL] Rangiatea

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47553516 

Are you a Moderator+? yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? yes

What timezone are you in? NZST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the support team once again as when i was originally in it 2 years ago i enjoyed helping players out and solving their problems. I would also like to join because i can be on very late at night so i can assist players when most other support team staff are asleep. Another reason i would like to join the Support team is that when a new player joins the team speak i will be the first person they talk to and i think that i can make them feel welcomed if its their first time joining the TS and help sort them out fast while making sure to always be positive to the player

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I think that i can help support by simply being on during the later times at night because even if most players are off that doesn't mean that there won't be a few players who may need tags or just general help that i can assist them with

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello, how may i be of assistance

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? yes

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."