Heather's T-mod app - Denied

/WG/LexDash

What is your in-game name?: Heather

What is your steam name?: /WG/LexDash

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:68151976

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was a staff Manager for one server and on another, I'm a Senior admin  

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I want to say 12/4/2018

What date did you make your forums account? January 1

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? Siver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 2 warns also I can't get the screenshot to work so sorry

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? T-Mon

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/20650-staff-handbook/

You will be tested on it: Yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve the rank of T-mod because I have prior experience being an admin on a server I am reserved as far as my temper goes and with me being staff on this server I can promise you that I will do my hardest to make sure that the server is clean of rule breakers and I have been staff on other servers such as Vortex RP and Trident Networks and while I was an admin on those servers I was always doing my best with my staff team when I was a staff manager all of my staff were trained to be leaders and protectors of the server and the server had developed in to a server with ample player count and the RP was taken very seriously which meant that most players were trying there hardest because they knew that the punishment was serious too as well I have a special personality to most people I believe and this is why I think you should have me as a staff member 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first try to calm them down and if that doesn't work I will warn them for Staff Dis and Mass RDM if it keeps happening after the sit I will get someone higher (without breaking the CoC)

Edited by /WG/LexDash
Had to clear something up

-/+ support 

nice guy

knows the rules 

if im not mistaken you only just came back, maybe wait a bit before applying?

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

15 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

-/+ support 

nice guy

knows the rules 

if im not mistaken you only just came back, maybe wait a bit before applying?

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF