CoolD

Steam Name: CoolD

Ingame Name: ?

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:32071030

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: @th3

Reason for Ban: DDoS Threats

Dispute:

Hello SCP-RP Staff, today I have tried to come on today only to see that I have been permanently banned. As mentioned above I have been banned for DDoS threats on the 13th of January. I cannot say much about how this ban happened as this happened quite some time ago, and I do not remember anything from that time, or making such threats. It is likely that I have as I used to minge frequently in Garry's Mod, but recently I have become part of a community and I have since completely cleaned up my act. I recognize the severity of such an act, and should this appeal be denied I would totally understand. I post here today to apologize if I have made such threats, and kindly request that I be permitted to rejoin and play on the server with good intentions. If you do consider unbanning me, then that would be pretty cool, and I can promise that such an act will not happen from me.

Thanks.

Edited by CoolD

Don’t ping me, I look through ban and warn  appeals at my own pace and make sure I have all the information to make an informed decision. You’ll receive a warning on the forums for pinging SMT. Remain patient and follow forum rules when posting.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

Don’t ping me, I look through ban and warn  appeals at my own pace and make sure I have all the information to make an informed decision. You’ll receive a warning on the forums for pinging SMT. Remain patient and follow forum rules when posting.

Apologies, I figured I would just @ you in my appeal since you were the banning admin. The ping was not intended to rush the process.

1 minute ago, CoolD said:

Apologies, I figured I would just @ you in my appeal since you were the banning admin. The ping was not intended to rush the process.

That’s fine, However make sure to follow the forum rules which cover everything that isn’t allowed on the forums.

I actually pay close attention to the warn and ban appeals section so I saw your appeal the moment you posted it.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator