How did you find GL SCP-RP?

Krafty

I’ve played on other GL servers and just randomly decided to tryout scprp. Loving it so far after over a week of playing!

Edit: It's been 4 months now, I'm trapped in the server, help!

Edited by Krafty
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kade said:

I have been here for 1 and a halfish now so I was excited to see scprp come out since I played on them a lot.

But to answer the question a staff meeting when it was announced.

1.5 years?

I started wanting to try out other Multiplayer Gamemodes other than Prop Hunt, so I went with SCP-RP cause I'm a big fan of the game lore, and tried a different server but it felt too much like I was playing the actual game and not an RP, so when I played this one, it felt different, the environment, the people all felt more relaxed and it felt more RP-like. Also, probably didn't help I got a 3 day ban for meta gaming on the other server, though to be fair a 3 day ban for my first ever offense on that server seemed extremely harsh, especially considering I'd never played a RP before, and didn't even know what meta gaming was at the time. 

Edited by §3Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I first played on the server in like April but at the time me and a couple other dudes were actually trying to do our own Gmod think and it went to poop so in May I got trained for gensec and went from their and now I'm having a ton of fun playing on the server due to the really good managment of it

On 7/5/2019 at 1:02 PM, LuckyDudeFive said:

I first played on the server in like April but at the time me and a couple other dudes were actually trying to do our own Gmod think and it went to poop so in May I got trained for gensec and went from their and now I'm having a ton of fun playing on the server due to the really good managment of it

You tried to start your own Gmod server?

• 1 month later...

I got bored of all my games so I decided to go on Garry’s mod looking for something to do, at first I join zombie survival and all that. But once I found GL I haven’t been bored for about 3 weeks, but I have been playing 16 hours per day(I need help). If I could rate GL like a game then 6/5 I absolutely love the server even though playing gensec can be annoying

gensec autocorrected to gender

Edited by Flashlight Man

On 5/30/2019 at 2:14 PM, Krafty said:

I’ve played on other GL servers and just randomly decided to tryout scprp. Loving it so far after over a week of playing!

Edit: It's been 4 months now, I'm trapped in the server, help!

I personally love the SCP-RP and have been playing it for weeks but only have three days of play time this time alone has opened me up to new friendships and better bonds with the community but I don't like to be SCP Job because you have very little activity unless you are a roaming SCP then you have some freedom but security branch I believe is more interesting with the wide variety of ranks and jobs that can further expand your experience on SCP-RP with plenty of people that can help you get on your feet like the FTO, than SCP but that's just my view on SCP's, and Security on the GL SCP-RP server right now. 

Edited by zt4520

Thank you for your time.

Personally, I used to play PoliceRP and that’s what really got myself into GMOD and even GamingLight. With that, I started staffing and got somewhat well known. I ended getting bored of it and started playing on SCPRP for a change and yeah, now I play SCPRP.

~Charlie

I got really into SCP lore after running  into one of frisky's SCPSL videos. I played secret laboratory for awhile and then stopped to play Garry's mod where I saw a SCP RP tag and I said hey! I should play that. Now I can never leave.

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.