Small issue regarding people IGN names

Gunther

I've noticed recently people having their name as like Security Riot Control [name] and obviously that can create some issues as to what their rank is, especially when I need to order them to go somewhere, another issue that is server wide is people don't change their name when they switch teams, and that can be real annoying, say I'm in D-Block and on the mic it says Security CPL [name] is in the area but it turns out its just a D-Class, that gets irritating, cause I search forever trying to find that person only to find out they arent even Security.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On the Riot Control name matter they are not supposed to change there name, same goes with Snipers. The other name matter I do not think we have control over.

~ Security 1LT Corner

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

2 hours ago, §3Gunther said:

I've noticed recently people having their name as like Security Riot Control [name] and obviously that can create some issues as to what their rank is, especially when I need to order them to go somewhere, another issue that is server wide is people don't change their name when they switch teams, and that can be real annoying, say I'm in D-Block and on the mic it says Security CPL [name] is in the area but it turns out its just a D-Class, that gets irritating, cause I search forever trying to find that person only to find out they arent even Security.

If you are using the name thing to "see" d class through walls or know they are around you that is metagaming...

So wait, the "People in the area who can hear you" thing is not part of the roleplay? Also I don't use it to find D-Class, but if in D-Block guarding behind the fence and talking to the other people and I notice it says SFC can hear you but there is no SFC on then I get very confused.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif