• No

In-Game Name: Nucleus

Steam Name: [GL] Anthony

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147290095

Are you a Moderator+? Yes, Senior Moderator on SCP-RP

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day except Mondays

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? BST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the support team again as I used to be a part of the team and really enjoyed helping out other people who need help in teamspeak and so I would like to continue to help people in the teamspeak especially newcomers who have to receive tags for channels so they can communicate with other people in-game as required for certain jobs and generally speak with the community. Furthermore, I often see people in the Requesting Tags channel and no-one is available and I would like to be able to help them get sorted and enjoy their time in the community rather than waiting for hours and getting fed up of waiting. As well as this, I would like to join the Support Team so that I can show a friendly face to the community as they are welcomed into the teamspeak. I am in teamspeak most of the time when I am on the servers during BST times and am typically always available to help. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? By being there as a supportive person to other people joining the team as I have had experience in teamspeak Support and help staff if there is alot of people waiting.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello there, how can I help? (tells me what is wrong) " Ok, we'll get you sorted with that" (gives the support need) "Is that everything?" (responds) If finished then says "Have a nice day"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

6 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Good application

Deserves a chance 

Very active 

Would really help others in timezones for Europeans 

Just know you should address your name when helping helping somebody in support!

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

7 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Good application

Deserves a chance 

Very active 

Just know you should address your name when helping helping somebody in support!

On 5/30/2019 at 7:16 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Good application

Deserves a chance 

Very active 

On 5/30/2019 at 7:16 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Good application

Deserves a chance 

Very active 

+ Support!

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 6:16 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Good application

Deserves a chance 

Very active 

• Fame locked this topic