SCPRPer's What's your scariest SCPRP Moment?.

KyleTheOne

When I'd seen the server first nuked, I thought my game broke cause all I saw was white screen and I just came back from the kitchen.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

I remember one time where I messed up and brought everyone.

Well, then again. I was escaping as a D-Class and almost died from MTF, but broke out just as Chaos was coming in.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Every day I am running around the facility and BAM, SCP around the corner, I then break down laughing because I get so scared.

1 hour ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

I remember one time where I messed up and brought everyone.

Well, then again. I was escaping as a D-Class and almost died from MTF, but broke out just as Chaos was coming in.

lol, I did that in the announcement room and them everyone pressed buttons.

• Like 1

The first day of summer vacation for kids. A platoon of teenagers formed over the horizon in cell block D. Security forces never saw it coming... it was a blood bath filled with the piercing squeaks of adolescence. 

“Sir, please don’t cross the line,” I pleaded as the elevator brought up an insurmountable number of D-class plebeians. God only knows the chaos that ensued as security personnel were beat to death, bare knuckled into the concrete. Our characters were dead and our ears were deafened... 

that was the first day of summer vacation, never forget.

1 minute ago, Krafty said:

The first day of summer vacation for kids. A platoon of teenagers formed over the horizon in cell block D. Security forces never saw it coming... it was a blood bath filled with the piercing squeaks of adolescence. 

“Sir, please don’t cross the line,” I pleaded as the elevator brought up an insurmountable number of D-class plebeians. God only knows the chaos that ensued as security personnel were beat to death, bare knuckled into the concrete. Our characters were dead and our ears were deafened... 

that was the first day of summer vacation, never forget.

lol

• Like 1

First or second day as a TMod... brought LITERALLY EVERYONE because I cant type

• Like 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

2 hours ago, KyleTheOne said:

I once tried to slay myself but I ended up doing !slay * on accident. Pls dont demote me.

What re you, blackbeard?

Mine was a 513 event.

DHOR Mike and HOS Rang. Rang was infected by 513. He was sent to Temp and mike went into the cell for a sample. Rang grabbed the gun (IN RP) off of mike and held him hostage. Getting him infected. As well as getting him all the way to gate a before dying.

-OG Minge

6 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

What re you, blackbeard?

Mine was a 513 event.

DHOR Mike and HOS Rang. Rang was infected by 513. He was sent to Temp and mike went into the cell for a sample. Rang grabbed the gun (IN RP) off of mike and held him hostage. Getting him infected. As well as getting him all the way to gate a before dying.

I was Doctor Bright for that or something. God, I was stuck in there for thirty minutes and Security outright REFUSED to let me out because of not enough security.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Ah I had multiple adventures when I used to go by Aleks (He got Hard PK)

the first time I escaped the facility, I was about to be tested on by 939, I was really scared, this was when my lore was about 6.3.

Basically the scienctist left me, and he accidentally fell in the pit. (I think) and I was quick to press that button to open it.

walking around a bit, trying to avoid the scp, I hid around and hide under places, a CI member found me. And took me through the foundation and manage to help me escape. 

Fearing for my life, this was probably my third day playing. I still remember when Nimo tried to detain/kill me, and he was a captain at the time.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

Probably the time D Class completely overran and took over LCZ. Only a few days ago.

I can still remember the mixture of screams and maniacal laughter as the D class mowed down the defenceless researchers. Wave after wave of blood thirsty D class. Still haunts me to this day.

So I was role playing as Alpha 1, and We had gotten a location for scp-682 I walk up to the door where he was behind, expecting him not to hear me. As soon as I open the door with my tranq he immediately runs out super fast and destroys me, I was scared shit less..

When Jeffe chased me and jump sitting the site. God mode. With the fire swep.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

The first event i participated in, It was an event were they locked like 10 gensec members in HCZ and turned on lockdown, they then released every scp, after 5-8 mins went by mtf came in but i was hiding with 3 other people, we made it to gate B but every scp was waiting. 

Aight I don't approve of this

• Bread locked this topic