Cops battering ramming in middle of chases - Denied

Wolfee

What you want to see? -  Cops not being able to battering ram in the middle of chases

Why should we add it? - Alot of chases ive been in ill be driving past cops or be speeding up once hit and a cop will rush with a battering ram and knock me out of the car while im speeding up (not like slowly but fast)

What are the advantages of having this? - Make chases alot better

Wont end chases fast and ruin a players experience

make rp better (like cmon a cop wouldnt be able to run up to a car and pull someone out while theyre driving down the road.)

Who is it mainly for? - Civillians, thiefs, etc

Links to any content - N/A

20 minutes ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Realistic. In real life you can’t pull someone out of a moving vehicle.

It drives me crazy, on the rare occasions I actually get in pursuits now, when I'm literally going 90+ and a cop just rams me out of the car.  IRL you wouldn't physically be able to do that for one, and for two, I'd be dead if I hit the pavement at 90+.  Flat out dead. 

+ / - Support

Yes it will me more realistic but from staff perspective this will be very hard to staff unless officer says he did or we saw it our selfs.

(they should still be able to battering ram someone out of a slowly moving car, again very hard to staff this)

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

2 hours ago, Freeze said:

+ / - Support

Yes it will me more realistic but from staff perspective this will be very hard to staff unless officer says he did or we saw it our selfs.

(they should still be able to battering ram someone out of a slowly moving car, again very hard to staff this)

3 hours ago, Richard Springfield said:

-support 

There would be no way for cops to stop cars.

Irl you can ram the car off the road and disable them that way. If you ram a car off the road in gmod it just spins arround and keeps driving. And i know people are gonna say "block them in" but it is allmost impossible to do that in gmod.

Cops can pit and box cars in then use battering ram. The suggestion is about when pd battering ram a moving car at speed

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

36 minutes ago, Richard Springfield said:

It is allmost impossible to box cars in with the lagg and in gmod in general.

I manage it quite easily.  And have been rather expertly blocked in by State/TAC.

On 5/30/2019 at 4:41 AM, Freeze said:

+ / - Support

• Fame locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017