• No

What is your in-game name?:
Jax Hunter

What is your steam name?:
EtherealAnomaly

What is your steam ID?: 
STEAM_0:1:455778278

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:
Yes, I do have experience with staffing. I've been staff in a few SCPRP and Garry's Mod related servers, and I've learned many traits and responsibility from that. I've also been staff outside of this genre including some professional jobs in relating to moderation and management.

What date did you start playing on the community?
12/23/18 (Approximately)

What date did you make your forums account?
May 3rd, this was after the requirement of needing steam to sign in.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Lvl 49, Event Team.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
Over the span of 6 - 7 months, I have obtained 6 total warnings (some of which are false on the staffs part, including the LTAP)
https://gyazo.com/c5e5579a7dc882b2a3e36414b9999f52

Have you donated?
Yes

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:
Yes

Timezone:
EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I believe I deserve the Trial Moderator rank for many reasons. These reasons include my loyalty, honesty, dedication, and experience. I am currently Loyal to gaminglight, and would do a lot to make the server a more enjoyable place to be at. I am also an honest person, I am honest to those around me and people trust me as a person for the most part. I'm dedicated, I've been on this server for many months and I was here for the birth of Epsilon-11 with Th3. I've done my best to try to make the branches I reside in better and stable, and generally have the server be more enjoyable. Finally, I'm experienced. I've been a staff member or even community owner of several communities in and out of Garry's Mod. With this, I've learned to keep a stable and friendly attitude with users and make sure that I get the full story before taking action. I'm able to be friendly and efficient with my work, all while having fun and making sure other players enjoy their time here on Gaminglight. I would be a valuable asset to this staff steam, and I wouldn't disappoint.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If someone is Mass RDMing and they are being uncooperative and difficult, I would try to have them calm down. If they refuse to calm down, I would do the necessary punishments including contacting higher ranking staff to conduct an anti-minge for 10,000 seconds (after calling a higher ranking staff member to do this for me, due to the minge being higher than 300 seconds.) or if they are at their warn limit, contact an Administrator to ban the violator. Punishing people isn't a first resort  for me, I like to try to understand why someone breaks rules whether they be obvious or not. If this reason is invalid, then I will resort to disciplinary action.

Edited by EtherealAnomaly

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF