Death Getting Bullied And is Sick of it

DeathBringer402

Last Few Days Poeple ar Constantly Calling me Minge and Disrespecting It has Come to Point i Dont wanna Play Anymore (This is Not Resign) I am Just asking These Poeple just Leave me alone i am Trying My Best Only Thing i am Getting is Shit From you Guys  I Am Most of the Time Crying When this Happens And it Makes me Sad Cause Even My Best Friend Turn on me 

One thing I can tell you is that constantly interrupting and minging while PD command and myself are trying to do a MANDATORY AND IMPORTANT PD training, plus threatening to throw gas with the mask on and the grenade out, is not accepted. Don't minge when we are trying to teach and assert certain things when we need to, and we won't have problems. The asserting of order is MUCH different compared to bullying Death. I'm sorry if you feel this way Death, as you are a great friend, but when I am doing something serious, you can't be doing stuff like you did today

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

27 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

One thing I can tell you is that constantly interrupting and minging while PD command and myself are trying to do a MANDATORY AND IMPORTANT PD training, plus threatening to throw gas with the mask on and the grenade out, is not accepted. Don't minge when we are trying to teach and assert certain things when we need to, and we won't have problems. The asserting of order is MUCH different compared to bullying Death. I'm sorry if you feel this way Death, as you are a great friend, but when I am doing something serious, you can't be doing stuff like you did today

Lisen i am sorry but it isint only today poeple keep saying it today was just final straw

30 minutes ago, Carpenter John said:

This really does suck Death. Your a good guy and it is sad to see this happening. I would be happy to talk about it.

^^^ agreed if you feel like you are being targeted talk to SMT about it or someone you trust 

Me and you death have had our fair share of arguments which is different, but if you are being targeted in any way shape or form. Please come talk to me in game and tell me who's bugging you so I can closely spectate them for you. Bullying is a huge offense in this community and it won't be tolerated towards any player.