Should I be a trial mod  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a trial mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Sion

What is your steam name?: Sion

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:161096629

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on 3 different servers. 1 as a senior mod, 1 as Server director and 1 as an owner (these were not massively populated servers)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Believe it was early March 2019

What date did you make your forums account?  April 21. I would have made it sooner but sign up was disabled for a month

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 unknown.png

Have you donated? Yes, 30USD 

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I left one of my staff position to join GL

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: BST/GMT

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve staff not only because I will try my hardest to make the server pleasant for everyone but because I'm very friendly and I personally believe I'm an easy person to talk to. I also believe I deserve staff because I will sacrifice my RP time to be on duty if someone asks to me replace them or if the ratio needs to be filled.  I personally want to be a member of staff because I'm in a timezone where there aren't many staff and If I'm on early hours of the morning like 8-10am there won't be much staff on and this is were minges see their opportunity. I feel that I can handle the key responsibility a t-mod holds. When I'm in-game I always try my best to follow all rules that are in the MOTD and so far I haven't had a single warn or a verbal. If I get accepted I will hold my role with honor. When on duty I will remain calm at all time and I will try my best to resolve all sits to my ability, If I can't resolve an issue for whatever reason I will simply ask a higher up to come to help me. And finally, I want to ma something very clear, I'm not a person that just got up to 1-week playtime and decided to apply for staff, I'm a no-nonsense person that wants to do good in life, the reasons I give for wanting to be staff are genuine and not made up. If you know me or seen me in-game you would know what type of person I am.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first of al freeze/jail tp them to a roof to stop the effect of the MRDM, then I would ask them why exactly they actually MRDM, then they start swearing at me I would mute/gag (depends on the way they are communicating) Then I would warn them for MRDM and staff diss and any other warns that may be needed. Then I would get a higher ranking staff to minge them for 10,000 seconds. I have to get a higher up because T-mods can only minge up to 300 then I would return them.

Notes:
I have attended a staff interview last week but I was denied for a unspecific reasson

Be honest with ya supports, I don't really care if it bad or good, everyone has their own opinion

My DM'S are open for questions regarding this post

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

9 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Deserves a chance 

Mature and friendly at all times 

Very active and capable of this rank

Great guy

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

21 hours ago, [GL] David Charleston said:

+Support

Active

Friendly

Mature

You got to make the poll private btw

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

9 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Deserves a chance 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 5/30/2019 at 11:57 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Deserves a chance 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |