Sherman's Ban Appeal

D. White

Steam Name: THARDREX THE DESTROYER OF WORLDS

Ingame Name: Nexthium

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204488655

Ban Length: Permanent [Blacklist]

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Toxic

Reason for Ban: Screenshot provided

Dispute: While I admit the flaming, never did I ever speak racist remarks, it's been over a year now and I would love to come back and be a part of the community once again.

Screenshot_1.png

-Support

Dissing the SMT who make this community possible is one of the worst things you could've done. They get on the server everyday and deal with a lot of people and as well people like you who bring them down like you did a year ago. I don't think you deserve to be here if you don't appreciate our higher up staff members who volunteer their time here and try to make this community enjoyable for everyone.

Good day.

1 minute ago, Willy said:

-Support

Dissing the SMT who make this community possible is one of the worst things you could've done. They get on the server everyday and deal with a lot of people and as well people like you who bring them down like you did a year ago. I don't think you deserve to be here if you don't appreciate our higher up staff members who volunteer their time here and try to make this community enjoyable for everyone.

Good day.

if you were here when i was banned, you would know "dissing" valkyrie was simply not liking him, i pointed out his massive flaws and I was banned for disrespect of him MULTIPLE times, this was the first permanent one that stuck

Edited by D. White

28 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

It wasn't just Valkyrie who was part of the SMT and EMT team. They work extremely hard to keep this community running 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

• Fame locked this topic