Ban appeal

Jack cunningham

Steam Name: Zeus

Ingame Name: Aaron Rodgers Zee 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196239655

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Ghostly

Reason for Ban: Inappropriate comments about New Zealand Massacre

Dispute: I was banned for asking if I or someone  could shoot up the new Zealand memorial. I did this as a joke to make my friends laugh who were playing with me at the time.  I said in  that I wasn't actually going to do this. I would like to say  that I am sorry to anyone who I may of offended or upset by making this comment. I made a mistake and have and will continue to refrain from making jokes or comments  like this.

Edited by Jack cunningham

-Support

There is no joke with the shootings across the world and we don't take it lightly what so ever. Don't try to be cool and do stupid stuff to impress your friends, because at the end of the day. You're the one in fault and perm banned.

Good Day.

-supprot

you think its funny to make a joke about something like that 

making jokes about a mass shooting is not acceptable

and as a kiwi and on behave of all kiwis who play on this community i hope you get banned from all our servers ❤️

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

Huge -Support

That was highly uncalled for when you make that “joke”.  It wasn’t funny at all.  Making fun of a mass shooting like that is a horrible thing to do and is not accepted here at all.  A lot of people were directly affected from the shooting, you making fun of it isn’t right.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

7 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

-supprot

you think its funny to make a joke about something like that 

making jokes about a mass shooting is not acceptable

and as a kiwi and on behave of all kiwis who play on this community i hope you get banned from all our servers ❤️

That bald Aussie Guy

- Support

In no way, shape, or form is making a joke about a tragic event appropriate. Especially about an event where innocent people were killed. There is a zero tolerance for jokes like that in the community. You should remain banned.

logan2.png

1 hour ago, Logan said:

- Support

In no way, shape, or form is making a joke about a tragic event appropriate. Especially about an event where innocent people were killed. There is a zero tolerance for jokes like that in the community. You should remain banned.

honestly this just disgusts me, you should remain banned and you really should go take a good look at yourself and think before you speak, over 50 innocent mothers, sons, daughters, grandmothers, grandfathers, etc were shot and killed for no reason, once again...think before you speak.

Man -Support 

I don't need to explain everything since it's said above, but man you have been banned for this already. You cannot do that stuff or you will regret it. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, Northy said:

Huge -Support

That was highly uncalled for when you make that “joke”.  It wasn’t funny at all.  Making fun of a mass shooting like that is a horrible thing to do and is not accepted here at all.  A lot of people were directly affected from the shooting, you making fun of it isn’t right.

10 hours ago, Jack cunningham said:

I was banned for asking if I or someone  could shoot up the new Zealand memorial.

-Support

Why would you say something like that, you may have been trying to be funny, but would it be so funny if someone you loved was there that day and got taken from you?

-Support

What in the actual hell do you think you said there? You think that's funny dont you? It's all fun and games until you hey punished, do you even know what you just said? Obviously not, I have had many relatives and ancestors go into the military, and hear you are thanking them like this? What you said has disgusted me and you have just disgraced all fallen and wounded soldiers who fight and die for you, while you sit and are able to come back home every day safe, while people put into war sometimes dont. What would you do if you were a veteran of that incident and someone had said that to you? You should NEVER be unbanned. 

7 hours ago, Northy said:

Huge -Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

7 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

Man -Support 

I don't need to explain everything since it's said above, but man you have been banned for this already. You cannot do that stuff or you will regret it. 

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

• Fame locked this topic