Crease

Crease's LT Poll  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive LT?

Rank You are Applying For: LT

In-Game Name: Crease

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:456500954

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: 9 weeks.  Approximately 500 hours on the server in total. 

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: 2 warns

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):

Thanks for the 16 votes so far ?

I've been on this server for 500 hours and am embedded in the community.  I've achieved the rank of PD SM, EMS CPT, FBI SAIC, State 2LT, CERT TL, DOC CPL and SS PO.  Within these departments, I HAVE RECIEVED 0 STRIKES AND ONLY 2 WARNS FROM STAFF ON THE SERVER.  Additionally, throughout my activity on the server, I have become extremely familiar with nearly every rule, police protocol, have trained numerous cadets and am extremely familiar with all server commands.  My extensive experience, in combination with my activity every day and TS activity everyday, has allowed me to become familiar with numerous PD command members and understand the necessary protocol for acting as a PD command member. I am also a serious role-player. I follow the rules and never deviate from them.  

Since I am high ranked in so many departments, I am extremely accustomed to server rules and general department guidelines.  I’ve learned how to form a stacking team from CERT and participated in bank raids, general store robberies and hostage negations.  From FBI, I’ve learned how to be stealthy, not cause attention to myself and refrain from low priority government situation.s In State and PD, I’ve trained numerous cadets and troopers, gone over the PD guide too many times to count, taught !vcmod, server rules and done hecka ride-a-longs.  My leadership has prevailed in State, after reaching the role of 2LT. Lastly, in EMS, I am an expert at determining the status of situations—whether they’re code 4 or not. And, most importantly, how to drive quickly and efficiently. From all of these departments I’ve become proficient in 10 codes and other overlapping procedures. 

I hope that you consider my application for LT and allow me to demonstrate my leadership qualities as a command member of PD. As always, feel free to ask me any questions or post them below. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, of course

Edited by Crease

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

+Support

active

shows leadership

mature

long time SM

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

5 hours ago, Alistair said:

+Support

active

shows leadership

mature

long time SM

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

@Unkn0wn_F1R3 I average 4-5 hours on the server per day (based on my steam playtime in the past 2 weeks.) I also do a lot of ride-a-longs with pd members on state.  If accepted, I will continue helping PD both as a member of state and on the PD command job. 

Major +Support

-Very Active

-Respectful

-A very Good Leader

-Enough Time As a SM

-Deserves to Be LT

~Colonel Mjay 1L78

• Thanks 1

- Support Never seen on PD ever.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 6/2/2019 at 11:49 PM, Mjay1808 said:

Major +Support

-Very Active

-Respectful

-A very Good Leader

-Enough Time As a SM

-Deserves to Be LT

~SM BeHappy 1A60 

Goodluck 

• Like 1