• No

In-Game Name:  Velvet

Steam Name: [GL] Velvet

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61178110

Are you a Moderator+? No

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes 

What timezone are you in? PST 

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join the community support team because I want to help the server and help the people in it I am annoyed that at the time that I'm on and I see multiple people in the support room requesting support and no one is on or no one is going to them I have a helpful heart and I am always ready and willing to help those in need and show my support for the server I've been a part of this community for a long time I've had my share of staff roles and I'm always ready and willing to help the community

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I will affect the support staff in a positive way because I'm always available and am always able to be on at a minute's notice even at work I'm sometimes on teamspeak to talk with friends so if I get the notification that someone needs help and is in support request room I could be there in a minute notice I don't mind dropping stuff that I'm doing to help other people it's in my nature and it's who I am also I aspire staffing experience I used to be support staff in the past and in looking to be support staff now because I believe the server is in need of my assistance again

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? hello my name is Velvet and welcome to gaminglight support how may I help you with your issue today.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes I have read and understand the rules and I promise to uphold them to the best of my ability

Edited by LT Velvet

15 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Nice 

Mature 

Fit for Support 

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

16 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Nice 

Mature 

Fit for Support 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 5/29/2019 at 12:22 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Nice 

Mature 

Fit for Support 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic