Carpenter's T-Mod Application- Accepted

Carpenter John

What is your in-game name?: Carpenter

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bill Nye the Russian Spy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:41745305

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have a variety of experience staffing. I was a previous HA for PoliceRP and Manager for SCP-RP (Both Gaminglight). Another highlight is being Superadmin+ on a DarkRP server (Now closed).

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I began playing Gaminglight around the beginning of 2018, around February to my knowledge.

What date did you make your forums account? March 15, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Superadmin (Given by Igneous due to resignation. This will be stripped if I get accepted.)

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 Warns on PoliceRP - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1754605756

Have you donated? Not on SCP-RP, no.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines,

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read them thoroughly

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST).

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve staff for 3 main reasons. Experience, Dedication, and Personal Traits. For experience, I have filled minor staff roles on countless Garry's Mod servers ranging from DarkRP, ClonewarsRP to SCP-RP. I truly believe in the long run this will benefit both me and the staff team as I will be entering the team with a general idea of how I should function while on duty. For dedication, I am almost always able to be on the server (granted I don't have family occurrences or parties). I am able to stick to a certain task assigned to me and overall follow the staff handbook. I would ensure I am putting in time and effort during my staffing, and that I am active. Now for personal traits, I am going to list a few things on the negative side of me. I am a very passionate person and will defend/argue something I believe very strongly about. I can occasionally get heated but I have learned to overcome it and improve. I am respectful, social and am good at working with other staff members which is a important quality to hold. In conclusion, I believe the combined experience, dedication, and personal traits all will help benefit me and the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Due to me being a T-mod, there is a limited amount of tools I would be able to use. I would first have the Mass RDMer brought to one of the sit rooms, jailed, and attempt to calm them down, and get an explanation as to why they Mass RDMed. I would then have a Senior Mod+ come and minge the offender.

Note: Due to me having the retired staff tag I was unable to insert a poll. 

Edited by Carpenter John
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, Nimo said:

BIG +SUPPORT

OLD MANAGER

MY BEST FRIEND

KIND

EXPERIENCE

ACTIVE

DESERVES CHANCE

Just now, Emoo said:

+Support

Active

Extremely Well known in the community

Extremely Helpful

Super Nice

Past Manager Experience

Good Luck Carp welcome back! ?

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

39 minutes ago, Emoo said:

+Support

Active

Extremely Helpful

Super Nice

Past Manager Experience

Carp, ....... Carp...Carp...., He's coming back!

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Hello SCPRP,

The individual above is a prior manager and one of the helping hands in giving SCPRP its dominant title amongst the gaming light servers. Despite being retired, he is still respectful, responsible and helpful with various situations. As the above posts notes, there is nothing further that needs to be said. He gets a +support from me.

18 hours ago, Emoo said:

+Support

Active

Extremely Helpful

Super Nice

Past Manager Experience

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif