• Maybe (+/- Support with Reason)
    • No (-Support with Reason)

This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant 

In-Game Name: SRT CSM Steve 1T79 | Steve the Russian King

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

Current Rank: Seargent Major (SM)

How long have you been in your current rank?: Almost 2 months 

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

How many Warns do you have?:

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I must start off with saying that I do apologize to those who feel I am not on PD all the time. The truth is, I have a lot on my hands, with myself being now S.R.T command, as well as a Senior Administrator, as well as the staff branches I am in, I do not have much time for specifically the P.D job(s). However, in my time as a government official and staff member, I have come to know many members within the Police Department's Low & High Command. I feel that promoting me would not only help to secure more authority within the P.D but as well as benefit the other command members, as I am online quite frankly, every day when possible. Many people come online later in the evening, often at 4:30 to 5:00 PM EST. Although I may not always be seen on the job itself, I will still be able to enforce the rules on S.R.T, criminal, and staff. Now, I wouldn't act out saying, "I'm an LT in the PD, don't even think of arresting me", I would simply say if I saw an officer in need of correction, as long as they treat me respectfully, something more like, "Hey man, you can't do that, next time try to not do that and there won't be problems! If you have any questions, please contact me!". I feel this would help with the problems that officers and players come against often while RPing. I would like to help eliminate any and all corrupt officers, ensure that all officers understand regular guidelines and procedures, and I also want to ensure that officers are trained thoroughly and correctly. Training a new officer is not just a quick ten minutes. It is a learning area for not only the trainee but also the trainer. If the trainee learns well, it's evidently clear the trainer has taught them well. That trainer is something that is needed more within the department, as it saddens me when I see so many cadets become officers, only to be struck down due to the fact that their trainer did not teach them well enough. However, there are many times as well the trainer did an amazing job, but the cadet was there to just minge and cause chaos. Either way, not only would hopefully officers improve, and as I said before, I feel that promoting myself would help to decrease the need of contacting a command member every time an officer is found breaking either a server rule or SOP. As S.R.T command, as I know you will all see I have been recently promoted, however, I believe that giving me this promotion will help to not only further prove myself to S.R.T Command, but also to everyone. I am not talking about just the command members of the Police Department, but also its lower ranking officers. Those who want to improve, look highly to not only its command but its supervisors as well. As command, you represent the Police Department, and I want new officers to look up to the command, and show how great of a department the Police Department is. The department is the base for great officers, to those who want to strive for promotions to join other branches, to show they can be better. I want to be better, by showing all who want to see, that I am ready for this promotion and that I can do what is needed to make the Police Department better than ever before. Thank you to all who review my application, give your opinions as you wish, and good luck to fellow officers who may be seeking LT as well, or just showing they can be better. -SRT CSM Steve 1T79 | -SM Steve 1B79

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

2 hours ago, Logan said:

+ Support

Active

VERY detailed application

Mature 

• Like 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

5 hours ago, Irwin said:

+Support

Nice

Mature

Active

Deserves the rank, has experience with command in SRT

Good luck, Steve.

• Like 1

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve