SCP-066

Stale

Clearance Level:2

List of Personnel involved in testing: Class D, Myself,Security SO 

Level D personnel involved:1

SCP: 066

Errors and/or safety hazards:D class and any other personal in the area could be deafened or killed due to 066's earape

Question:How will 066 react when squished/hurt

Background Research: 066 is a small mass of yarn weighing roughly 1 KG it is currently held at site 21 high value storage facility .066 will often be seen rolling around the LCZ when not in a temporary elucid containment chamber found in HCZ . when 066 encounters humans it will output the phase 'Eric' or music (notes from happy birthday) when 066 is activated by a human saying 'Eric' (you are able to say words like 'Deric' or just slightly changing the word 'Eric') it will emit a deafening noise (notes from Beethoven's 2nd Symphony extremely loud) this noise will most likely permanently deafen anyone in the area or kill them due to the sound. 

Hypothesis: 066 will be activated and 066 will kill the class D, deafen him or the class D may run away due to the sound

Analysis and Conclusion:when 066 was sat on by a class D 066 had no reaction at all at only slightly spread out across the floor only when the class D was asked to softly punch 066 is when 066 killed the Class D

Do your results align with your hypothesis?:no not at all i expected 066 to at least deafen the class D after being sat on 

This is a great test - but you are missing the observation that details the events. That is the only thing that is stopping this test from being a quality.

I hope to see more work coming from you Sad man.