SM Mikey 1C22 - LT Application

MikeyTheGreat

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: SM Mikey 1C22

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89811113

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: almost 2 months

What timezone are you in?: PST

How many Warns do you have?: alittle over 20 but i havent been warned in almost 6 months

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I am loyal, hard-working, smart, very skilled and active. i believe me as a Lieutenant could bring good supervising and more officer activity count and i will make it my priority that officers are trained the right way and the good way so we dont have corrupt cops on the street. i also believe i am a likable funny person i like to joke around en tell its serious time. Also, i have been working really hard trying to get on as much as i can for the past 2 months as SM and i am mostly on Nights but i will make sure i am more active as a supervisor. meanly my activity would be everyday for hours of the day and night, and i think i have alot of leadership skills and would make a great supervisor cause of my skills, and knowledge about law. I am a Police Explorer, and ive been Police Roleplaying since GTA IV / 4 so about 7 years.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes, I understand.

Not to mention in your reasons why you say you will "officers are trained the right way and the good way so we dont have corrupt cops on the street.". As an SM you should already be doing this stuff and not waiting for LT. It doesn't look so good when you seem to not be too aware of this in your application.

Ex. Dep Comm