CROSS TEST - SCP-999 and SCP 066 Dr Victor 5/28/2019

Clearance Level: 3 

List of personnel involved in testing: Dr Victor

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: 999 and 066

Errors and/or safety hazards: Eric has loud music every-time someone says "Eric" (if so will now be known on this file as SCP 066-2) and has the penitential to kill someone

Question: I wanted to see if SCP 999 converted SCP 066 and when i say "Eric" it wouldn't become SCP 066-2

Background Research: SCP 066 would play loud music when someone says "Eric", SCP 999 is a loved and confuting SCP.

Hypothesis: I wanted to see if SCP 999 converted SCP 066 and when i say "Eric" it wouldn't become SCP 066-2

Observation / Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): When I put them both in the Euclid holding cell i said over the microphone "Eric", the first three (3) times i said that it didn't respond but on the fourth (4) try he became SCP 066-2, I tried it one more time and he still became SCP 066-2

Analysis and Conclusion: When SCP 999 went into the cell it calmed 066 down for a while but not for long, scp 999 must 
have a time for people or SCP's to be around it, ether that  or SCP 999 dosn't work on SCP's, or not for long at lease 

Do your results align with your Hypothesis?: Conclusive, SCP 066 became SCP 066-2 on the fourth (4) try and said it over the microphone so it could of heard me 
so it is very likely SCP 999 works on SCP's