StrongOne's - Event Team App

StrongOne01

Name: StrongOne

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:210272066

What is your ULX Rank?: user.

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8 because I know 80% of the SCP world.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No but I was almost an event team on a Roblox server.

How Active are you?: The scale of a 1-10 I would be an 8-9.

How many warns do you have?:1 (mice spam)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I would like to join the event team because of a little lack of fun/events on the server by accepting me as an event team I can create more events like the mercenary witch was a fun event that happened. This also might help some of my staff applications in the future for other servers including this server. By becoming an event team you will hear less complaining from the d class saying that this server is not fun and possible help gensec to not be killed every 9 minutes. This could help with the problem where every time I go on the server it's Defcon 2 because of the amount of people being bored they try to keep themselves occupied so the server won't be Defcon 2 as much as it is right now. I am probably one of the most active people who is trying to become an event team right now. Normally when there is an event team online they are either afk or not planing/doing an event soon and I would like to change that by doing events. I will not do a lot of events right after each other because that will soon become boring for people to see an event after an event and start having complaints from the number of events. By joining the event team this could help with the Research department so I can do some more interesting things like spawning in scp-294.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):I could make an event when the place is peaceful and everyone is doing there test then all the sudden  106, 173, and 096 breach without no buddy knowing and have them like if they where just born (have a small scale on them) so there is a lower chance of them being noticed. ( I will think of more events as I go on that is interesting for people to do and maybe bring some events that people don't do anymore)

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP 999 because he is probably one of the most helpful and he can not be killed.

Edited by StrongOne01

• th3 locked this topic