Ramon On Duty Staff Report

kudos

20190527123106_1.thumb.jpg.f6994db8f8270d0975cf75c607a9621b.jpg

Your In-Game Name:kudos

Your SteamID:

Staff member's In-Game Name:Ramon On Duty

What did they do? So, i join the server as a Police Cadet. I'm just walking around the inside of the pd when the TSTAFF comes along and decides he is going to randomly physgun me back into the garage ( should have some courage with that or buy a mic to explain why he is doing so) So i ask him " wtf do you think you're doing tstaff" so he proceeds to "ANTIMINGE" and jail me for 300 seconds along with warn me for " admin diss x2" 1. GREAT staff team ya got there.. Asked for help for 45 mins and not one person came but i can actively see them flying around the map, not doing anything. Just saying as someone new to the server, and a TSTAFF abuses like that already?? not a good name on your community thats all i can say lol

Evidence (REQUIRED):listed above

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Demotion, can't sustain his power trips as a TSTAFF, then he shouldnt be on the staff team

-/+support

-You did staff dis so you can be anit minged and warned

- he can't jail you for no reasson

Need his side first

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Overall im going to remain neutral until I hear @ramonjason98 side of the story. 

As a cadet, you're supposed to stay in the PD garage until you are trained. He was allowed to bring to back to the garage (although explaining why you were being brought back would've helped) but I feel like you may be leaving out a crucial piece of this story, as antiminges are usually reserved for repeat minges on the server, but if Ramon felt that you were disruptive, mingey or rude in any way, he does have the authority to minge you. Yes, Ramon is new to staffing, and still in his trial period, but I've known him for a while and I feel confident saying that I don't think he would intentionally abuse his powers, or punish you if it wasn't warranted by your actions. 

13 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Overall im going to remain neutral until I hear @ramonjason98 side of the story. 

As a cadet, you're supposed to stay in the PD garage until you are trained. He was allowed to bring to back to the garage (although explaining why you were being brought back would've helped) but I feel like you may be leaving out a crucial piece of this story, as antiminges are usually reserved for repeat minges on the server, but if Ramon felt that you were disruptive, mingey or rude in any way, he does have the authority to minge you. Yes, Ramon is new to staffing, and still in his trial period, but I've known him for a while and I feel confident saying that I don't think he would intentionally abuse his powers, or punish you if it wasn't warranted by your actions. 

logan2.png

-Support

1.  Apparently you did staff diss.
  2.  There is not enough evidence.
  3.  You did run out of the training room which you can't do.

Now I would like to hear Roman's Side too. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Oh and lets not forget that i asked 2 different staff memebers for the link to the forums and yet they all just flew away, as well as waiting for 45 mins to try and get trained

Seems like this is a GREAT community

7 minutes ago, kudos said:

Oh and lets not forget that i asked 2 different staff memebers for the link to the forums and yet they all just flew away, as well as waiting for 45 mins to try and get trained

Seems like this is a GREAT community

Then Leave, Ramon is not in fault.

- Support

This should be denied as you showed the kind of player you really are with your comments to this report.

-Support

You just dissed the server....and a SA

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

-SUPPORT

Seeing by how you act in this staff report and a complete lack of evidence on your side, it only seems to show that you were instigating a situation. It is very rare that a member of staff, EVEN a trial moderator to just throw a jail and anti-minge that early, much less 2 warnings from the get go. You didn't say: "wtf are you doing tstaff" but rather you had to have said something that was classified as disrespect. Granted, every member of the staff team has different definitions of what "disrespect" really is, but everyone still has a basic idea as to what it is. 

Regardless, what I see is someone who is holding information, and trying to start trouble based on descriptions of ONE specific staff member. Now, i'm sorry if I come off as harsh or overly firm, but I call things as I see them. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

So, to everyone here and the person making this statement

the situation , as far as I remember, I was called by him because an ofc was locking him inside of the little holding cell right when you walk into pd from the parking lot, I then move the ofc out of the way and start physgunning him towards the training room. 

He got annoyed and said (in a rude way) put me down I can walk myself, so I let him walk, he doesn’t walk towards the room, so I go to the room and tp him I’m there. For whatever reason, the garage door was open so he walked out of the training room through the garage, I physgun him back and he does so again. That’s when I jail him. Up to that point he has been reported for player diss by the ofc. He then continues to say that I’m having a power trip, then disses me, disses the server and speaks very loud. 

I don’t have a mic so it’s hard to manage situations while typing at the same time. So I minge him for 300 seconds so I can explain to him that he can NOT leave the cadet room, and that there is no SGT+ on to train him. I told him he can wait here or get on when he sees a SGT+ on. Then I tell him I am going to warn him for player diss | staff diss.

he is lucky that I didn’t get a higher up mod to talk to him or get him removed for server diss. 

Thats my side of the story, sorry for not seeing this earlier. 

@Shmoopy_boop

6 hours ago, Felix said:

This should be denied as you showed the kind of player you really are with your comments to this report.

-Support

• Gaminglight Love 1

That bald Aussie Guy

56 minutes ago, ramonjason98 said:

So, to everyone here and the person making this statement

the situation , as far as I remember, I was called by him because an ofc was locking him inside of the little holding cell right when you walk into pd from the parking lot, I then move the ofc out of the way and start physgunning him towards the training room. 

He got annoyed and said (in a rude way) put me down I can walk myself, so I let him walk, he doesn’t walk towards the room, so I go to the room and tp him I’m there. For whatever reason, the garage door was open so he walked out of the training room through the garage, I physgun him back and he does so again. That’s when I jail him. Up to that point he has been reported for player diss by the ofc. He then continues to say that I’m having a power trip, then disses me, disses the server and speaks very loud. 

I don’t have a mic so it’s hard to manage situations while typing at the same time. So I minge him for 300 seconds so I can explain to him that he can NOT leave the cadet room, and that there is no SGT+ on to train him. I told him he can wait here or get on when he sees a SGT+ on. Then I tell him I am going to warn him for player diss | staff diss.

he is lucky that I didn’t get a higher up mod to talk to him or get him removed for server diss. 

Thats my side of the story, sorry for not seeing this earlier. 

@Shmoopy_boop

@Felix @Irwin @Joe Mama @Voxis @thebigr @Willy @Logan @EternityAgar @Jeff Junior

8 hours ago, Felix said:

-Support

- Support

Your comments (which are now hidden) show extreme amount of immaturity and shows the type of person you are. You also dissed a fellow Super Admin and this amazing server which YOU chose to join and not follow the rules while on cadet.

Hopefully you will be able to learn from this and will be able to have a conversation next time without resorting to insults and childish behavior.

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Also the person who made this was blacklisted and admitted to just wanting to get Ramon in trouble

yeah 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

3 hours ago, Friendly Steve said:

- Support

Your comments (which are now hidden) show extreme amount of immaturity and shows the type of person you are. You also dissed a fellow Super Admin and this amazing server which YOU chose to join and not follow the rules while on cadet.

Hopefully you will be able to learn from this and will be able to have a conversation next time without resorting to insults and childish behavior.

• Gaminglight Love 1

• Fame locked this topic