Cody's State Retirement

Cozz

This is probably overdue and I should have done this when I knew it was coming to an end. First off, I would like to thank Ghostly for starting my career in State by forcing me to join DOC, you helped me make quite a few friends, one that I still miss even tho its a game. Besides that, I might still pop up in the server every so often and check on things when I'm not offshore. 

Credits for the IG Life of Warden Cody

Rando - Even tho I know your no longer here and doing other things, you are the base to the life I had in GL, you trained me for PD and were my mentor for GL.

Ghostly - You made me join DOC and that's where my building side came out, when DOC was the Minecraft department.

Wolfgang - Even though I felt you were done wrong for your personal opinion, you are who taught me to yell properly at the inmates in DOC.

Livebait - From day one I ranked above you in CERT when I got the wrong whitelist and you couldn't train me due to that.

Nicolaaas - One of the best non-mingy minges, gonna miss you Raccoon.

Duncan - We started out as partners in DOC and you had the best watch tower dupe on the old map.

Papa - Everybody knows Papa so don't need to say much about her.

Richmond - Gonna miss the Minecraft days of raiding Snookie back to back.

Jeff Jr. - Take care of DOC, I'm glad the Warden is you because I see your strive to make it a better department! Goodluck!

Bryce - You're a minge

Bobby - I still dislike you, snitch. *Personel opinion, don't get 2 mad*

Gonna miss all of my GL OG's excluding like 1 person for sure.

Content that I made when I was new to GL -

Edited by Cozz