shay intro

shayness420

hello i am shay, shayness  one of Hannah's best friend she told me to make a intro so i guess i will aha,    i was in     swat high command on my old server i use to play on not giving names because pretty sure it's against the rules but i have been looking for a new server to play on and so far i l like police rp   my future department is going to be with my big sister Hannah aka alysa if you want to know more about me please don't be scared to  ask, future stuff i would like to help with  making pd meetings  more fun/more serous as the last one i  been in it kinda looked bad higher up people in tac units would throw gas in  and migne around  and even  higher ups in pd   would kill each other, to me this is very  unprofessional and i  hope i can change  that there is a time and place and you got to show   us lower ranks  how to behave:

contact information :

youtube :pretty sure i have to ask smt permission  to post this but you can always ask i stream every Friday on xbox one some times on gmod 

Gamertag:mscupcake420 add me if you want but tell me where  you got my gamer tag from or i wont accept you 

discord: shaylalovesthesky  

other media : just ask 

but yea that should be all i guess byee enjoy this cute picture to    

image.png

Nice Grammar 

Just Joking!

Welcome to Gaminglight Good luck on PoliceRP sounds like you have great Intentions feel free to come checkout SCP-RP one day come have a Fun time

Hopefully we see each other sometime have fun Playing!

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

Welcome to Gaminglight! 

I hope you’ll find this community to be welcoming and fun! Take a look at SCP-RP as well because we have a command structure and good community also.

have a good day!

• Bread locked this topic