Naylor34 Trial Moderator Application - Accepted

Naylor34

1. What is your in-game name?: Naylor34

2. What is your steam name?: Naylor34

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:73530130

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  2 years ago 

6. What date did you make your forums account?  27th February 2018 

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 9  http://prntscr.com/nthrn0

9. Have you donated? yes

10. What rank are you applying for? trial moderator 

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no 

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at yes read and understood

? You will be tested on it:

13. Timezone: GMT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A 

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Hiya My Name is Naylor34 The reason i want to be a trial moderator because I've never had the chance of being staff I play on police RP a lot am active almost Everyday I think i would be a great member to the staff team like to take that big responsibility to help other people and deal with the players that break the rules in Game but also to give players that better experience And also to maintain a high standard and to be the face of the community that people look up to. I love dealing with problems like it makes me feel good to help others i have seen a lot of new players recently that breaks rules and i want to give them that chance in learning the rules of the sever making sure they understand but i have also seen staff under pressure and i want to change that, I see myself as a nice easy person to talk to and always and always treats everyone the same I have great knowledge of the sever and sever rules.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I Would take them to a roof Jail talk to them get thier side of the storey and then check the logs to make sure its the right person and look up the his/her past warns if it is the right person and then warn him For Mass RDM But call for a higher Admin to minge him for 10,000 seconds and if the player starts to curse at you i would keep my cool then would Gag him and also warn him for Staff dis 

3 hours ago, Sion said:

+Support

-active

-been apart of server for a long time

-knows the rules

-mature

-friendly

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 5/27/2019 at 7:05 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

-active 

-friendly 

-mature 

-pretty good app 

good luck buddy !

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |