Ban Appeal

Jeff Fargo

Steam Name: CapAwesome

Ingame Name: Jeff Fargo,

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:54178265

Ban Length: Permanent,  

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban: Stealing Government Cars/LTAP/ Mass Minging

Dispute: I would like to get unbanned because I won't do it again, I should not have done that it was a stupid mistake, I learnt from my mistake. I just want one more chance. 

Why did you leave from the server when I was trying to talk to you? Please reply ASAP.

7 minutes ago, CapAwesome said:

Steam Name: CapAwesome

Ingame Name: Jeff Fargo,

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:54178265

Ban Length: Permanent,  

Admin that Banned you: Fame

Reason for Ban: Stealing Government Cars/LTAP/ Mass Minging

Dispute: I would like to get unbanned because I won't do it again, I should not have done that it was a stupid mistake, I learnt from my mistake. I just want one more chance. 

Stupid mistake, sorry. It won't happen again.

I just want to add this in, I have spend 30 Dollars on this server, I am not saying this to get out free. I am saying this because I am not a server hopping minge.

Edited by CapAwesome

+/- Support:

-LTAP

-Was being a minge.

Unfortunately, I was not there to see how mingy he was being

-I myself don't think the was worth the perma ban (If he is telling the full truth in this).

Now, I can't really say much about the dispute part of his dispute as he is owning up to it and myself feels like it was not worth the perma ban.

As said I can't tell how mingey he was being but, the Government Car stealing and LTAP it self should not been a perma ban in my opinion.

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

10 minutes ago, Charlit said:

+/- Support:

-LTAP

-Was being a minge.

-I myself don't think the was worth the perma ban (If he is telling the full truth in this).

Now, I can't really say much about the dispute part of his dispute as he is owning up to it and myself feels like it was not worth the perma ban.

As said I can't tell how mingey he was being but, the Government Car stealing and LTAP it self should not been a perma ban in my opinion.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

59 minutes ago, Charlit said:

+/- Support:

-LTAP

-Was being a minge.

That bald Aussie Guy

1 hour ago, Charlit said:

+/- Support:

-LTAP

-Was being a minge.

12 hours ago, Charlit said:

+/- Support:

-LTAP

-Was being a minge.

logan2.png

13 hours ago, Charlit said:

+/- Support:

-LTAP

-Was being a minge.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Fame locked this topic