D block FearRP rule - Denied

Matricies

What do you want to see? - D-Block Fear RP rules

Why should we add it? - We have had nonstop issues with endless D block riots for months but a common issue occurs when getting a solution: How do we keep track of the D class if we were to use timers or give D class NLRo. These both have issues that result in endless staff calls. But we have rules in the MOTD about D class having to follow FearRP. So instead of tracking D class, we track the number of armed personnel (Security/MTF) in the D block area like we do for chaos insurgency raids and if there is a minimum number of them, the D class are not allowed to riot due to fear of being gunned down by assault weaponry.

For example, If there are at least 6 armed personnel in the D block area, no D class can riot due to FearRP. Or whatever the minimum number needs to be to best suit our server.

Under most circumstances, these riots would never be an issue. But because of guns only doing 40% of their damage, D class having access to guns and the recent organization of D class, it has become exceptionally harder to deal with D class even with the fence. We have lost several players due to this nonsense and not having a good solution. But it should be FAR easier for staff to deal with counting armed foundation personnel in D block and not keeping track of the 20+ D class rioting if we were to implement NLR or a raid timer.

What are the advantages of having this? - Makes sense in RP and utilizes FearRP rules already present in MOTD. Decreases riots substantially and is easier for staff to track. Also makes it so that D-Block riots depend on windows of opportunity foundation members are responsible for monitoring instead of just nonstop rushing for hours.

Who is it mainly for? - All foundation personnel who are tired of dealing with 2-4 hour long D block riots. And also for the D class who actually want to be tested on.

Links to any content - None.

Edited by Matricies

-Support.

This is from my personal view, But how often is it that D bois actually manage to get through, On Thursday I saw a 30+ D boi Rush, And security Managed to defend against them suffering minor casualties.

I think the current state of D Class is honestly quite good (Other then the guns Which is highly debate-ably) I don't think they need another restriction holding them back.

It also kinda ruins the fun for cern't d class if they are not allowed to attempt to try and kill a Security, If we limit them and make them forced to sit there and be there afk, Or waiting for Research to take them, It would get very boring and Unfun.

Sincerely - Boris

If you have any issues or advice/Constructive Criticism, Please feel free to Contact me on the fourms, TS, Or Discord.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Bor said:

-Support.

This is from my personal view, But how often is it that D bois actually manage to get through, On Thursday I saw a 30+ D boi Rush, And security Managed to defend against them suffering minor casualties.

I think the current state of D Class is honestly quite good (Other then the guns Which is highly debate-ably) I don't think they need another restriction holding them back.

It also kinda ruins the fun for cern't d class if they are not allowed to attempt to try and kill a Security, If we limit them and make them forced to sit there and be there afk, Or waiting for Research to take them, It would get very boring and Unfun.

-Support 

Speaking as a " D class main" Gen sec has had the best numbers i have ever seen always having at least 5+ not even just in d block there is always around 10-20 on busy days ( Weekends ). If fear RP was used in this way D class would have 0 chance of ever escaping therefore hindering CI recruitment.  A lot  more d class are becoming Gen sec which is furthering the weaken D class I feel no additional rules are needed  

Founder of Reznov

16 hours ago, Bor said:

-Support.

its not so much about us being able to hold them back as it is that we dont get on to play TDM we get on to RP 

+ support on the idea however have it set to a ratio maybe like 5 d class per 3 gensec? or something like that 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

- Support

Just on an enforcement standpoint from staff, this would be nearly impossible to enforce. We would be holding sit after sit after sit with just people failing to follow this new rule, which would restrict our ability to handle other staff calls.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

20 hours ago, BuckBe said:

-Support 

Speaking as a " D class main" Gen sec has had the best numbers i have ever seen always having at least 5+ not even just in d block there is always around 10-20 on busy days ( Weekends ). If fear RP was used in this way D class would have 0 chance of ever escaping therefore hindering CI recruitment.  A lot  more d class are becoming Gen sec which is furthering the weaken D class I feel no additional rules are needed  

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro