D Class Spy (Plat +) - Nexieys - Denied

Nexieys

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? -  D class spy addition must have platinum to become it.

Why should we add it? - So D class can have a unique job added to it that would introduce a new way to escape which would mean more roleplay fun.

What are the advantages of having this? - The D class spy can become a researcher gensec etc *when they spawn they must choose one* and can roleplay as that class to try and escape. A rule should be implemented stating you cant random ID the class so it doesn't get boring but if suspicious activity a ID check would be okay.

Who is it mainly for? - D Class.

Links to any content - N/A

-support, this job is incredibly not lore friendly. Violent prisoners don’t just become spies get labcoats and are able to walk out. Researchers don’t even go into the lower half of d-block so how would you get a uniform in RP. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

5 hours ago, October said:

-support, this job is incredibly not lore friendly. Violent prisoners don’t just become spies get labcoats and are able to walk out. Researchers don’t even go into the lower half of d-block so how would you get a uniform in RP. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Signature.png

Getting ahold of a lab coat wouldn't necessarily be to difficult I'd think, so it could be something that could make it into the server. It would also make it a little easier for some D-Class to attempt to escape through stealth, rather than brute force. I think this would be more lore friendly than the current endless violence, lol. I'd recommend that you would only be able to look like a researcher as the spy, and maybe restrict it to a level, rather than a ulx level.

+ Support from me for the concept

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 5/25/2019 at 9:18 AM, October said:

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

18 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Getting ahold of a lab coat wouldn't necessarily be to difficultly 

You do understand that in lore they’re violent prisoners who have basically no chance of escape. It’s impossible for them to get their hands on a lab coat 

2 hours ago, October said:

You do understand that in lore they’re violent prisoners who have basically no chance of escape. It’s impossible for them to get their hands on a lab coat 

Except they're regularly taken out for tests and other reasons. And we have D Classes on the server than have keypad crackers, guns, and melee weapons. Which is more unrealistic, a D-Class getting ahold of an incredibly advanced keypad cracker, or a simple lab coat?

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

Except they're regularly taken out for tests and other reasons. And we have D Classes on the server than have keypad crackers, guns, and melee weapons. Which is more unrealistic, a D-Class getting ahold of an incredibly advanced keypad cracker, or a simple lab coat?

my point exactly, not everything has to follow lore for it to be fun, d class can make weapons out of ore that is in there base, d class spawn with keypad crackers etc. I think this would be a great class that PLAT+ has access to so they don't abuse as well as the server  can have more fun RP experiences.

20 hours ago, Nexieys said:

my point exactly, not everything has to follow lore for it to be fun, d class can make weapons out of ore that is in there base, d class spawn with keypad crackers etc. I think this would be a great class that PLAT+ has access to so they don't abuse as well as the server  can have more fun RP experiences.

Agreed

-Support

If we had like 3 People runny around with out us being able to suspect them it would just be chaos them constantly letting out SCPs its like adding Dr Maynard as a donate class

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 5/25/2019 at 5:51 PM, Rookieblue said:

Getting ahold of a lab coat wouldn't necessarily be to difficult I'd think, so it could be something that could make it into the server. It would also make it a little easier for some D-Class to attempt to escape through stealth, rather than brute force. I think this would be more lore friendly than the current endless violence, lol. I'd recommend that you would only be able to look like a researcher as the spy, and maybe restrict it to a level, rather than a ulx level.

+ Support from me for the concept

Only thing I would say it would be counted as Lower than SO, SO Or JR, It would be like if you are seen in the hall ways you are able to be ID'd And called out. We currently have a class that does this somewhat, But is selective (Maynard) Multiple would be very interesting. Add Spice to the RP.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Bor said:

Only thing I would say it would be counted as Lower than SO, SO Or JR, It would be like if you are seen in the hall ways you are able to be ID'd And called out. We currently have a class that does this somewhat, But is selective (Maynard) Multiple would be very interesting. Add Spice to the RP.

Maynard is different than this class. This is a d-boi spy that can be ID’d and stopped whereas Maynard works for the foundation. This class would just add chaos because he wouldn’t be able to go through any doors, people would just meta game and it would fall apart. 

• Gaminglight Love 1