Kade II 3'rd Application | T-Mod - Denied

KadeDev

1. What is your in-game name?: Kade II

2. What is your steam name?: Kade

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198037519280 

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on this server for 2 (maybe 3) months.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around Decemeber 29th 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? Decemeber 30th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I have no rank ;-;

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? EDIT: 1spacer.png 

9. (No idea how I got that warning and I know editing an app is bad, I completely forgot how I got it. So yeah)

10. Have you donated? Yes, I've bought a bat and a CC.

11. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

12. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope.

13. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: I Know them like I'm brainwashed. (Lmao)

14. Timezone: PST

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I Believe I need deserve this rank because of how much I love gl, even tho I did leave for 3 months. It's been pulling me back, and honestly I just want to go back to it very strong. That's why I would love to be staff again and relive the experince and make those friends back. GL for me is speical and I love it so much, I think I would do an amazing job and not fuck up like I did before. In total I believe I should get it because, I have experince, I know the rules/commands, I love GL, I know the staff handbook by literial first and last name basis, and I'm well known and a lot of people like me in the community. Espisily some staff members, I have also been staff on this server and I know a lot about what happens and how it happens, and such I would know how to deal with it.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Minge them for 10,000, if you don't have perms request a higher staff member to do it, while minging to the highest you can do.

Edited by Kade the 2nd

+ Support

- Nice kid

- learned a lot from him when I was a T-mod

- Maturity needs work but since you have the dedication to return and restart, I believe you will have the maturity and the dedication to get a high rank

GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

+/- Support

With the given Steam ID I'm showing one warning according to our records. While this is either a deliberate or accidental mistake, I won't hold the actual warning against you since it's from 4 months ago, but it does show a lack of attention to detail.

You're a previous staff member with us, so I'd expect the scenario question to be more complete from you. As a T-Mod, you wouldn't be able to issue a 10,000 second minge, and you don't go into how you would actually handle the situation itself. Additionally, while you go into detail how much you love the server and community, you don't really say why you deserve to come back onto the staffing team outside of a single sentence.

I liked working with you in GENSEC Kade, I know you're a competent guy who can get things done, but I have a hard time supporting this app.

Warning.JPG

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

MASSIVE +SUPPORT
He was the most friendly community member I had ever met.
I really think Kade is prepared for the role.
He was a great friend during the time I was not staff and he was, I really think he deserves to come back.
Love you Kade II ~ Kyle Boi

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

+/-

+Support

Friendly Community Member.

Few Warns (Fixed it, Those were the warns he gave.)

-Support

Seeming from Above ^ You've learned a lot from your mistakes.

Q 16, You would be able to do a lot of the sit yourself, From Warning, To Gagging, You'd only need the Admin+ To Administer the 10'000 Minge.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck on your Application.

Sincerely - Boris the T-MOD

Edited by Bor

Trap.—

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, GalacticGibus42 said:

MASSIVE +SUPPORT
He was the most friendly community member I had ever met.
I really think Kade is prepared for the role.
He was a great friend during the time I was not staff and he was, I really think he deserves to come back.
Love you Kade II ~ Kyle Boi

agreed

-Support

I know your a great guy Kade but the fact that you just came back to the community like 2 days ago makes me think you might just get up and leave again soon.

Get more active in these next couple days/Weeks and I might change this.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

+/- support

+ great guy

+ previous staff

+ helpful

- question 16 is a not very detailed (i know you can do better boi)

good luck ❤️

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

8 hours ago, Bor said:

+/-

+Support

Friendly Community Member.

Few Warns (Fixed it, Those were the warns he gave.)

-Support

Seeming from Above ^ You've learned a lot from your mistakes.

Q 16, You would be able to do a lot of the sit yourself, From Warning, To Gagging, You'd only need the Admin+ To Administer the 10'000 Minge.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Good Luck on your Application.

Sincerely - Boris the T-MOD

+/- Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF