ulfrics tmod app - Denied

Opfun22

1. What is your in-game name?:ulfric

2. What is your steam name?:opfun22

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:216732119

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)yes i was staff on a server called undertale 7souls

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)2 to 3 weeks

6. What date did you make your forums account?same time as i started playing

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?user

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?image0.jpg

9. Have you donated?no

10. What rank are you applying for? tmod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?no

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:yes

13. Timezone:central time zone

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)i have seen how the sever has needed staff so i was always considering becoming staff. i just could not find the time until now and i don't want my experiences to be wasted so i might as well become staff here and i really want to just help and i hate seeing others rdm each other so it just makes me want to be staff more i understand if i dont become staff but at least i can know i tried to become it and i hate how some people have to be toxic and ruin other peoples fun i mean i hate it when it happens to me so i feel i need to help with it i really hate that people want to ruin others fun it is just so messed up i want to try to stop it for good and i also do enjoy helping others when i can and this is one of those times that is why i deserve to be staff

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?first i would bring them to the sit room then when they start cursing i would gag them and tell them to calm down and stop cursing then tell them to ungag them and if they keep cursing i would warn them for staff disrespect and ask higher up to extind it to a ban

-/+ Support

+ Application looks good.

+ Reached over the 150 words limit

+  Intention seems good, has the potential it seems

- Could really improve on forum activities

- Q16 is wrong. It is not usually a ban. If you look at the staff handbook, it should be 10,000s for mass RDM and 600s for Staff diss. Although it is debatable if you want to apply the 600s, All depends on the situation.

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

-Support

-Major grammar issues

-Question 16 is not what we're looking for

-I personally have never seen you online

-Tho your intentions sound good, I don't think you would be a good fit for staff at the current moment in time

6 hours ago, Iceman0923 said:

-Support

-Major grammar issues

-Tho your intentions sound good, I don't think you would be a good fit for staff at the current moment in time

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

7 hours ago, Iceman0923 said:

-Support

-Major grammar issues

8 hours ago, Iceman0923 said:

-Support

-Major grammar issues

I really do appreciate your intentions, but your application needs some major work. I'd recommend taking some extra time to ensure that everything is grammatically correct on your next application and working on expanding your answer to question 16. While I can only speak to what I like to see in the answer for the question personally, I like to see that the candidate describes what actions they would take to remain professional, gain control of the sit, gather additional information, show how they would come to a conclusion for which punishments they may consider, and what they would do to follow up if a higher staff member is needed to complete the sit.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 5/25/2019 at 6:50 AM, Iceman0923 said:

-Support

-Major grammar issues

Hello! Thanks for applying.

You are a new player, I would suggest having about a month to a month and a half of experience on the server before staffing, make sure you know all the rules and you are active.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

big cat running GIF